Prologue

Family day, a day where students of Auradon Prep hold a party to celebrate their families by holding a major party in the Courtyard and invite their parents to come. This is my first Family Day here at Auradon Prep and things were going so well; I'm spending time with my family who I have not met in over seventeen years, rekindle my bonds with my auntie Miranda White and to have a jolly good time with my boyfriend, his siblings and their family. Things certainly were all smiles and laughter all around.

Though fate seems to hate me as Mal and I got approached by the woman responsible for making our lives a living hell- Leah Beauty, Queen of Auroria. That vile human being dare shows herself before us and then has the gall to verbally assault us in front of everyone. She began to spout out nonsense claiming what Mal's mother did to her family over twenty years ago, playing the victim role and then viciously attacks me with her words once the woman found out who my surrogate mother is.

For those not know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Ethan Heart, a seventeen year old boy who has the misfortune of having the one and only Queen of Hearts for a 'mother'. Nowadays, I go by my real parents last name- Dragonia. I am the child of the legendary Primordial Goddess Morgana Dragonia and Oberon, King of the Faeries. Both adults are the Emperor and Empress of Auradon, meaning that they rule over Auradon as well as the King and Queen.

After many events so far, I have opened a new chapter in my life. I am not only a Wonderlander, but I am a Primordial being, someone who wields great power and magic.

I am now standing just inches apart from Queen Leah with Mal, daughter of Maleficent, next to me. I hold her close to me so I can protect her from the lash of the old vile spawn. To make things more worse, Leah's granddaughter joins in on the drama as well as her friend Ally, daughter of Alice Liddell. Since day one, that blonde bitch has humiliated me, berated me and has done everything in her power to make others see 'the monster' that I am. I tried time and time again to show her that I am not the Queen of Hearts, yet she refuses to see it. The blonde girl lives in a fantasy and refuses to open her eyes.

The more she goes on and tries to p*ss me off, the more I want to hurt her and break every bone in her body.

My brother, Rafael Heart, stands by my side to shield me from the lash of the women with Danny Beast, oldest son of the Beast Family and my lover, pulling me close to him, protecting me. His other brother Ben does the same but with Mal while Layla, Beasts and Belle's only daughter, just next to Danny. She had her eye on the daughter of Sleeping Beauty and the daughter of Alice.

During the altercation between us all, a bright light shined throughout the entire courtyard, blinding our sight in the process. When we all recover from the light, we turn around to see the cause of the light.

The Blue Fairy.

Not only is she a major legend amongst Auradon for being a powerful faerie, but I just learned just a few days ago that the woman dressed in blue is my grandmother, my dads mother!

Fairy Godmother immediately kneels the moment her eyes see the golden haired fairy dressed in blue. Many people follow suit to show their respect, even the traitorous faeries Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.

"M-Mom?" Dad stutters, shock to see her. The Blue Fairy smiles as she goes over to my dad, pulling him into a tender embrace.

"Hello son." Blue Fairy said. Her tone is surprisingly regal and mother-like. "It's so good to see you again." She turns to Morgana, "And you as well dearie."

"H-Hi Crystalia." Mother bows, "It's so good to see you again." The Blue Fairy chuckles and goes over to her, giving her a small hug.

"Please dear, call me mom." She said, "My, my, how you've grown."