Chapter Eight

"Of all things child, of all things..." Cinderella moves in all directions to loosen the anger she is holding in her body, sadly it is not helping as each second the blonde woman's wrath intensifies. "Plotting treason?! Distributing pornography?! I have not raised you to be like that, Chad Charming!" 

"B-But mom-" Chad tries to calm Cinderella down.

"No Chad!" She exclaims, "What you have done is inexcusable and downright vile! I did not suffer thirty p*ssing hours giving birth to a monster like my step-mother, I gave birth to a boy that I hoped one day would lead Charmingston and treat his allies and family well!"

"You have brought great shame to this family boy!" Kit fumes, "You have not only brought our families name down, but you have possibly caused thousands of our people to suffer! You have caused your mother, myself and your sister to be at that point that we all could possibly be sent to the Isle, a place full of who knows what."

"D-Dad..." Chad lowers his head to look at the floor.

"Don't think your getting out of this young missy!" Aurora exclaims as she glares at Audrey, "Just what in God's name were you thinking?! Plotting to take over the throne? Cheating on a boy that was not only good to you but was your first and only friend? Furthermore, you distributed child pornography! Child Pornography!" The woman struggles a little as she stands in place, leaving Phillip to hold onto her for balance. "I did not raise my daughter to become some harlot who thinks its right to use people, berate people and think that all others are beneath her! Where have I gone wrong?! What happened to my little flower?!"

"I d-did what I can to make sure our name stays and goes up in the world!" Audrey tries to reason, "I wanted our status to rise up in the world and I thought I did what was right to make sure us Beauties rule over Auradon!"

"Do you not hear yourself child?!" Philip exclaims angrily, "The way you are talking is not someone who is a hero nor a child of good, but a child of a villain! Your mother and I have done all we can to ensure you have a good life and never go without. This is how you repay us? Committing the blackest deed as treason and drag your mother and I down into your schemes? Once we get home, things are definitely going to change!"

"And no mother and father, you will not interfere!" Aurora said as she see's her parents.

"But Aurora dear-" Leah tries.

"No mother!"

"But please understand-" Stephan said.

"No means no!"

"That goes for you Chad!" Cinderella said, tearing up. "I can't believe you have stooped to this! What more have you done?! What sick and twisted things have you done while at school?"

"I can answer that for you Cinderella." Lonnie steps forward, "Your son here has been using his looks to manipulate girls in school. Not only would he promise girls dates in exchange for them to do his homework for him, but he would occasionally use the girls in school as his servants. He breaks his promises and dumps the girls when he is done with them as well as threaten some if his homework is not up to par with his standards. Layla has a file of all the girls he has charmed which would be more than a few hundred to a thousand, some of which used to be friends of mine." Lonnie scrunches her fist and glares at Chad,  "I would've told the teachers sooner but Chad has a way with making peoples lives suffer through the internet and social media."

"My, my, my." Anastasia glares, "Even though not by blood, the Tremaine tactics still run in the family genes. I don't know whether to be impressed that the traditions still lives on or disgusted by the fact that it's my step-sisters child doing it."

"You really cannot talk Anastasia!" Chad glares at her, "You have no right to judge simply because of what I do! You are a rat and a snake! You ruined my mothers life by abusing her since she was only a child and had the audacity to ruin her chances to go to the ball that my dad was hosting!"