Chapter 7

A/N (authors note) hope y'all are enjoying the book. I know it sucks but this chapter is about some medical stuff about Sammy and I'm not a doctor so Isabela please don't make fun of me. Also Sammy may or may not be okay. Have fun!

The sounds of sirens filled the air and everyone that was outside is now inside.

Milly: Oh fuck what happened to Sammy

Cleo: I don't know. My phones broken. I would've called 911 but someone broke it

Milly: Anyways WHO WANTS TO GET DRUNK

Antonio: Guys, my girlfriend got hit by a car.

Milly: WHO CARES? I BROUGHT DRINKS BITCHESSSS

Cecilia: AYYY LETS GO

That's how the rest of their nights ended. They all got drunk and fell asleep on Cecilia's floor. Antonio, couldn't sleep that night. His heart hurt and he felt like something was missing

-time skip to tomorrow-

Antonio didn't get any sleep that night. He was sure that it was his fault that Sammy got hit by a car. So, he went to visit her.

Antonio walked through the doors of the hospital with chills running down his back. He immediately felt the cold air hit his exposed arm. He got Sammy's room number and found her laying lifelessly hooked up to a bunch of machines keeping her alive. Doctor Ling Ling explained that Sammy suffered severe brain damage and some memory lost as well as a broken  rib and her right arm was fractured. Antonio couldn't bare to watch his girlfriend lay there. With tears filling his eyes he asked if she was gonna be "okay" Dr Ling Ling said that she couldn't respond to that question. Sammy definitely had to go under surgery.

Antonio has many thoughts going through this head at this moment. More than Sammy's thoughts last night. What if Sammy wasn't gonna be ok? What if she never forgives him? Antonio can't even forgive himself. There was one thing that Antonio didn't know that Dr Ling Ling never told him. Sammy had a brain tumour. She wasn't gonna be okay. She never was okay in the first place.

Antonio went home with a heavy heart. He had to tell everyone. Including Maya.

-time skip-

Milly's POV

I honestly don't know what happened last night but Sammy is in the hospital. I wonder how Jacob must feel. I'm #TeamJacob. Antonio was never a good boyfriend and he belongs wth Maya.

*Back to third person perspective*

Jacob cared more about Sammy's feelings for Antonio than her well being. So he went to the hospital to find out. When he showed up, Sammy was conscious and awake. But, Antonio was there too. He had his guitar and played "Say You Won't Let Go" instead of playing her again. Sammy wasn't paying attention and didn't give a single fuck about Antonio. She had forgotten him. She forgot the guy who went through everything just to be with her. Antonio was told the news.

Antonio's POV

She doesn't know me. She doesn't remember how much I loved her. I gave her my all and she leaves me again. But this time, she won't come back because she doesn't know what happened. She won't remember the first time I told her I loved her or the first time we kissed. She won't remember any of that. All because of me.