Chapter 6

Sammy wasn't the only one who heard that song. Maya was there. Jacob was as well. They both heard the song and they both thought the same thing. They had to get their ex back before they were in too deep.

Maya was gonna pull her plan tonight at the party. She found Cecilia and Gaston playing speed upstairs. Cecilia told Gaston that she had to tell him something iMpOrTanT in the bedroom so she dragged him and locked the door behind them. Maya told him the plan to get Antonio back and asked if he would help her. Gaston immediately agreed to this plan. After all, he was team Maya but, Gaston also had a plan. If Cecilia saw Gaston with Maya, she would also get jealous and want to be with Gaston even more. Plan make Antonio jealous was on.

Maya took off her shirt and walked around like that catching every. guys. attention. Including Antonio. All eyes in the room were on her. All she could say was "C'mon Gaston. Let's go somewhere private" Maya lead him into the bathroom and made fake moaning noises for the rest to hear. At this point, Antonio was more grossed out than weird. But, a small part of him was hurt. He couldn't let his jealousy show because Sammy was here.

The night went on and more and more people were heading home. One of those people were Sammy. Sammy left the party and there were only 7 people left: Antonio, Maya, Jacob, Gaston, Cleo, Cecilia and Milly. They were all pretty because of the drunks Milly brought. This gave Maya the chance to try and seduce Antonio. So Maya took that chance. She walked up to Antonio, looking him in the eyes not speaking a word. She put her hand out and the song "My Luv" (FROM CHLOe'S PLAYLIST) started playing. Antonio took her hand and they kissed. That's it. They kissed. On the lips. Nothing more. This is a pg13 book. Nothing inappropriate happened they just kissing. The sad thing is that Sammy forgot her jacket and walked in on Maya and Antonio. Poor Sammy left tonight's party with her heart broken. So many thoughts running through her head. Sammy ran across the street, distracted because of what happened and bam. She was on the cold, asphalt floor lying there.

A few minutes later, everyone was outside and an ambulance arrived on scene. Sammy was unconscious and was taken to the nearest hospital. Antonio too, left the party heartbroken.