Chapter 1

Sammy got up at exactly 6:30 AM getting ready for the Monday morning that will change her life but, she didn't know that. She didn't know that she was gonna meet the love of her life on this very day. So, as usual, she got dressed in her typical school uniform and went on her merry way to school.

As she arrived, she was greeted by her friends that are guys because Sammy doesn't like them to be called boy friends. The bell rang or rung? Ok anyways it ringed. Everyone lined up and got to class.

- Time Skip to Lunch Recess -

Now, the lunch bell has rung and all the little children made their way down the stairs and out to the school yard. Now, Sammy wasn't a normal girl. No No No. She played basketball with the guys but, today was special. It was the boys basketball tryouts and Antonio didn't have such talent to join the basketball team so he plays basketball outside. That's when it all happened. Sammy accidentally lost grip of the ball and it rolled over to his feet. She bent down to pick it up and as she got up, she met eyes with the most beautiful person she's seen. Oh Sammy thought he was perfect. His brown eyes, his gorgeous hair and those rock hard abs! Not one flaw Antonio showed except for his unattractive height. What a shame if he were to be at least taller than Sammy. Anyways, after that, Sammy invited Antonio to play. So play they did.