Chapter 2

Each day, Sammy and Antonio grew closer. Everyday they would play basketball and hang out with each other. They would go from playing the game to playing each other 😳🤭. Aha I'm joking. They went from playing the game to giving each other hugs from behind afterwards. They were inseparable. They would do cute 7th graded things. Antonio would care for her more than he cared about himself. If she was cold, he would give her his jacket. If she was hurt, he would do anything to make her feel better. Every time they walk together, he would make sure he's on the side with the roads. Anything he can do with his 5ft ass. He always wanted her to be safe and happy. Even if that meant killing himself for her... HAHAHA JUST KIDDING THATS MEAN. Even if that mean giving her the world.

However, Sammy didn't feel the same way or loved Antonio as much as he loved her. Antonio was whipped for her but she just "loved" him. She would often talk about him like a brother more than a boyfriend.

Then it was that very same day they had their 2nd week anniversary that she saw him. She saw the kinda taller than Antonio and has pettier eyes hockey player across the school yard. Jacob Fernando. He walked out in a very fuckboyish way wearing nothing but a blue adidas hoodie and some navy blue pants. His hair was pulled back but had some bounce to it. He was also perfect in Sammy's eyes. (play "be alright" by Dean Lewis from my playlist) Antonio noticed this as well. He saw the look in her eyes. He knew that she could never look at Antonio the way she looked at Jacob. That's when Antonio knew that it was over. He saw the way her face glew up when she saw him and how her pupils dilated whenever their eyes met. She noticed how she was different around Jacob. She was happier. And Antonio made a promise 2 weeks ago. He promised her that he would make always make her happy. Even if that meant leaving her. So that's what he did. He left her.