The school bus pt 2

Now if you are here, then you've probably read my first bus rant. Well this one is different. Why you my ask? New bus driver, new route, and new crazy...

Now this first thing really pissed me off.

So last year, we had a buss route that went through a couple of neighborhoods around my house, and there weren't many, but there was a lot of kids at each stop. My bus was normally full. THEN this year they decided to add 2 new neighborhood with at least 20 extra kids. 4 of them were my friends, the rest were crazy younger kids who think that they are cool when they actually aren't.

Then there is 1 girl who makes it even worse. She has no respect for anything or anyone, and she got kids suspended for bring vodka to school, mixing it with water, and giving it to people!

Yeah, when I say she's crazy, I mean she is crazy. All she does is scream at people for no good reason, and throw condoms at everyone... I got hit with a cherry flavored condom that was covered in lube. I only now it was cherry flavored because ,t hands smelled like cherry... It was weird.

And if that's not crazy enough, she has tons of sixth graders who think that they are her children... I... I... I don't even know... It's weird.

Oh and if you think that that(lol) is bad enough, there is like a gang of fat Mexican 6th graders who think they are better then everyone else. They yell, and cus, and do tons of other crazy things. The worse part is the bus driver doesn't care, so they keep on doing it.

Our new bus driver doesn't really do anything, but drive and stare at people... He's kinda weird, and I'm surprised he doesn't go crazy with all the kids being stupid. I know I would.

Oh and remember in the original rant how I talked about kids hogging seats for themselves? Well now my bus is like that, but double! I'm so glad I have a friend who scares everyone away, so I get to sit by him, otherwise I wouldn't ever have a seat. That would be awkward.

I think we've only had 1 bus driver who was able to tame us, but that's only because he played prank phone calls on the radio everyday, and if we acted out of line, he would shut the, off. He was also funny and nice. I miss him. He was the best.

Well that concluded today's rant on a semi happy note XD

If you don't ride a bus, you are lucky.

Much lucky.

Bai