10 year olds

Ok, so has anyone noticed that all the 5-6th grade kids act like they are the sh*t. I mean they have their fancy iPhones, there fancy clothes, and the spend all of their times on the Xbox one!

You don't understand how pissed that makes me! I'm freaking 14 and I still have my crappy button phone and a Xbox 360! Ok maybe the Xbox is cool, but that's not the point. Since when did being 10 all of a sudden make you the most badass person out there?

For example there are these Mexican kids that moved into my neighborhood, and they are all 6th graders. There is a really fat one, a skinny in shape one, then the girl. They love to make fun of people and insult people in Spanish :/ it's so annoying.

In fact one day the fat kid was trying to make fun of me, so I was like "Hey Fatass lay off the twinkies!"

To then he replied. "Shut the F*ck up you skinny ass motherf**king n***a."

He really thought he insulted me by calling me skinny? Ha nope! I just laughed and said. "I'm sorry I'm in shape! You would never know because you get tired from opening a can of soda!" Then before he said anything I walked away like a boss.

That's a perfect example of a young kid thinking he is so cool when he's not XD

I remember when I was 10 we traded Pokemon cards and played the wii.

Good ol days.

Sorry for such a short rant

Cya