Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to Warrior2606 for being the first to comment on my novel. Thank you so much for the support I really appreciate it a lot!
____________________________________

Cathy's POV

I woke up to someone screaming. It sounded like a girl's voice. I opened my eyes just in time to see her being dragged away down the basement. She was screamimg and kicking as he dragged her by her hair.

I tried to get up to help her but I was tied to the  table. I just sat there feeling helpless like I usually did as I saw her being dragged down intp the darkness.

...

Its been 2 hours that I her scream and his loud voice booming through the walls. I couldn't take it anymore I tried leaving but was stuck at the door cause the damn table is too big to fit through.

But he didn't bother coming up to check. I think he knows that I can't go anywhere even if I tried.

I heard foot steps as I looked up I saw him coming up the stairs in a bloody shirt. He looked at me and came towards me as he bend down to untie me.

"Good morning", he said while untying me.

I just sat there in silence not uttering a word to him. He looked up at me with hooded eyes and I could tell he was angry.

"When I say good morning I expect you to say it back!" he spat.

"Good morning", I quickly said as he calmed down and smiled at me.

"Good now I want you to be a good girl and go down stairs and go clean her up", he said as he stood up and started walking out the door when he stopped at the door frame he turned around to face me luckily I was already up on my feet.

"Oh and clean this too", he said in a deep husky voice as he took off his bloody shirt revealing his abs to me.

Those where the abs made by the greek god himself. I stood there gawking at him as I started to feel a burning desire in me.

"Flies are gonna come in your mouth if you don't stop gawking at me".

I quickly clamped my mouth shut as my cheeks started to burn on my face.

He then threw the shirt at me. "There, now go ckean up".

I started walking down the stairs and blood started to come in view. When I got down the stairs I truned to the side to see a bloody and drained girl tied to the chair. My heary sank seeing this. She looked 16 years old... So young and so innocent. I had to make a plan to get her out of here.

I grabbed the knife that was laying on the table and started to cut the ropes off her as she desperately looked at me.

"Shhhh keep quiet don't make any sound I am gonna get you out of here". I whispered to her as she nodded her head.

I had got her loose as I walked with her up the stairs. I peeked arouns the corner to see where he was luckily he wasn't in sight. We quickly went out the back door through the kitchen asvthe wolfs on my right started to growl. I ran with her as we almost reeched the woods I saw her body fell to the ground.

As I turned aroumd to look if she had tripped I saw blood pooling out of her head as there was and axe jammed into her head. I screamed in horror at the sight in front of me. I looked around and there he stood not so far behind me.He looked at me in anger yet worried eyes.

I had to get out of here as I turned around to run I immediately stopped as there stood a black wolf a couple of meters in front of me . I stepped back as it started to growl at me.

I was terrified as fuck as I realized I can't go back or else I would die and I can't go forward or else I would be wold lunch. I am so fucked right now.

The wolf started lunching towards me as I ran back in instinct towards him. He ran towrds me as he grabbed the axe and I knew he was going to kill me now.He had that killing look in his eyes.

As he raised his axe with his one hand he aimed it right at me head. I kept on running as I closed my eyes bracing myself for the blow or teeth ripping me apart. Both is going to be painful.

I felt myself being pushed into a tree at the same time I heard a yelp behind me as I turned aroumd to loocke behind me I saw him standing there shirtless in front of the black wolf with no remorse.

He turned around and walked towards me with hooded eyes he was mad as shit right now. He slammed me back into the tree as he blocked me in with both his hands on each side of me.

He came close to me his chest almost touching mine as I felt his breath on my face as breathed harsly through his nostrils. Indicating me that he was almost on the verge of grabbing my neck and tearing my head off of my body.

I felt the urge to touch him to calm him down. I raised my hand up towards his face but before I could touch him he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him as we walked towards the house.

I tried pulling back. "Cathy I swear to God if you keep on pulling back I am going to beat the fuck out of you!",he yelled at me.

I stopped fighting him. He walked through the back door and into the kitchen.He let go of me as he quickly pulled out his belt he grabbed my arm again as he sat on a chair.

He pulled me down over his lap as he yanked down my pajama pants as I gasped . I was still in my pajamas from the night I was running away from josh.

As he yanked down my pajama pants he also yanked my panties down with my pants, exposing my ass cheeks to him.

"You're gonna count till forty",he said in a angry manner.

He whipped me hard on my ass as it stung. I wanted to rub my ass.

"One".I counted. He whipped me again. This started to stung even more and a tear slowly rolled down my cheek.

"Two".

"Three".

"Four". I yelped.

"Five". I cried out. I don't know hiw I am going to get to forty without dying.

"Six"

"Seven"...

...

An hour later I reached forty as I whimpered.He pulled my pants back up.As soon as he put me back up on my feet I fell to the ground as I couldn't stand anymore it was to difficult to stands up on my feet.

"Lesson number two, don't ever free or help my victims escape!". He spat venomously.

He walked out the kitchen as I sat there whimpering on the cold tile floor. As cold as this tile floor was it was soothing my buring ass.It numbed the pain.

But what bugged me the most was why he saved me from that wolf? Why did he give me this punishment instead of cutting me brutally with butcher knifes? Does he care for me? Why did he kill the little girl when he could have killed me first?

All those questions and thoughts screamed inside my mind. Begging me to find out the answers.

I had to find out some way or another if he cared for me or if he didn't care for me and just saved me because he can have more fun with me.

I sat there on the cold tile floor for the rest of the day wondering and crying.

...

_________________-_-_________________

Sorry for not updating guys I have just been so busy lately I couldn't get to the chapter. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Lots of love and awesomeness ❤️🔥

@Mellowbear

... mention a user