Chapter 1

Cathy's POV

I was running through the woods, my mind telling me to turn right in the narrow ground pathway that led further into the woods.

I came to a stop ad turned to look back if he was still following me and to my relieve he was
not,"I think I might have lost him",I breathlessly say to myself.

I desided to keep on runing further.It was now
turning dawn as the early rays of sunlight hit my cold sweaty face,to say the least I was tired to the point my legs would give in any moment,but I kept on walking deeper into the forest.

Pulling out my phone to check on google maps where the hell I was going I was met with a disapointment.

"Just great,thank you phone you have great timing to die on me now!",I yelled at my phone."Where the hell am I?",I asked myself as I started walking in a direction God knows where,but soon enough I came to a stop infront of a huge gate with a lion symbol right in the middle.

"Hah funny I just got out of the lions den and now I am going back in it again".

Walking towards the gate I tried to push it open but it wont budge.In the distance I can see a very big mansion.

"Well if the gate won’t budge best we climb over it then".I got down on the other side of the gate walking closer toward the big mansion,It fully came into view.

"Wow this place looks like no one ever lived here in years",strange if you ask me I mean who would leave such a beautiful big mansion behind, unless it had paranormal activity going on inside then it's understandable why someone would leave such a mansion behind.

''Ewww,whats that smell gosh it really rots out here!",walking around the back I came face to face with something I wish I had never seen in my whole not so glorious life.

Dead boddies hanging like wet clothes on a
washing line.

Fear immediately builded up inside me and as I wanted to turn around to leave someone grasped me and put a cloth to my face that coverd my nose and mouth.

Before I drifted into the darkness all I could
think of was fuck my life.

I woke up to a cold splash of water against my face,I tried to open my eyes slowly and was met with darkness around me but still saw light around me.

"Am I in heaven?",I asked myself."No your in hell",a low deep voice husky voice answered somewhere in the dark.

I looked around curious to find out where the voice had come from.As I turned my head to look forward I was met with a pair of emerald green eyes.

He looked like a monster with those eyes.He also had jet black hair and a loose curl hanging over his eye.

I notised a scar that ran over his left eye,he was just standing there staring at me while I sat there studying him.

Everything about him screams dominant.How can someone look so terrifying yet handsome at the same time.

As I was about to stand up I fell face first on the ground only now did I realise my feet was tied up,great,I mentally face palmed myself for my stupidity.

“Leaving so soon,I don’t think so”,he said to me as he put me back on the chair.He stated to laugh at me but it was not any kind of laugh his laugh could make any person’s hair stand up on their skin it’s the kind of laugh that brings up fear in places you didn’t even know fear could exist that makes you tremble.

It was the laugh of a complete maniac.”Oh the things I am gonna do to you is gonna make you wish you never set foot here”,he kept on laughing and I got mad so I cursed at him.

”Fuck you!”.He stoped laughing and looked at me with hooded eyes.It was then when he walked towards me that I regretted the words that I said.

It was almost a compulsive act when he slapped me across my face.I felt the burning sting that his big hand had left.

I felt like crying but I remembered all the shit that I went through and this slap is just a pinch of the stuff I went through.

”Now that I had to teach you some manners,can we discuss what the fuck are you doing on my property?”.

He spoke in an angry yet calm manner towards me.”I-I was r-running away”,I stuttered.

”Running away from?”,gathering the courage I said,”I was running away from the person who took everything away from me”,I sadly said.

He frowned and tilted his head to the side and for a moment there I was wondering was he pitying me but then he started laughing again,that same maniac laugh.

What the hell was so funny for him?.”Do you actaully think I am gonna believe that bulshit?”,he asked still laughing.

”I don’t care if you believe me or not he’s gonna come for me and kill us both.

He looked at me before grinning like a mad man.”Do you have any idea what I do and eat for a living?”.

He put both his hands on each side of the chair I was straped to and he looked at me dead in the eye and I just sat there in silence staring at him.

”Answer me God dammit!”,he yelled at me.
”N-no”,I softly said.

”The bodies you looked at a few hours ago,I kill those people and eat them,and you know
what they taste good to me especially those little innocent girls and boys”,he said.

Just there I broke down into tears thinking of what the poore souls must have gone through.Right when he started grining at me I kicked him hard between the legs.

“Thats what you get for doing those horrible things to those innocent people!”,I yelled at him.

He fell to his knees and a loud groan escaped his mouth.He slowly stood up groaning but strugled and then he pulled out a knife from his back pocket and jammed it right into my left thigh,as he got up I cried out in pain as the knife ripped through my soft flesh cutting me open inch by inch.

He then took the knife out of my thigh and the blood poured out of my wound like a waterfall.

”I think I want you to be my canvas,I am going to enjoy drawing on you,but don’t worry you will be a beautiful painting at the end”.

He came closer to me and started drawing on my skin decorating me with scars that would
last like a haunted memory and so was the night filled not with passion nor love but with my terrifying and painful screams.

...

____________________________________

Hi guy's Mellowbear15 here!

I hoped you enjoyed my Chapter It's my first book. So let me know in the comments below what you guys think!

Lots of love and awesomeness ❤️🔥🤗

...