Chapter 3

Cathy's POV

I sat there on the chair.I was hungry and tired but mostly I was in pain mentally and
physically.

I hate my life if my dad was still here everything would go back to normal.My mom would not have married another man and the things that happened would have never happened if my dad was still here.

I miss him every day but now I just miss him more.Life is crappy sometimes it gives you obstacles that might be difficult to overcome.

But you just have get up and fight back.Because if you don't life will get the upper hand of your weakness and start ripping everything that defines you away.

I heard a door open with a creaking noise and close with a loud slam into the wooden structure."I see your awake",he coldly said.

I just sat there not moving a bone."You know I really don't like it when people give me the silent treatment",he said as he looked me in the eye.

"Yes I am awake",I said."Mmmhh",he hummed with curiosity. "What am I gonna do with you today?",he asked me.

"But first are you gonna be a good girl and obey me or are you gonna be a bad girl and disobey me and get eaten by my dogs.

The dogs haven't eaten in a while I think they would enjoy a healthy meal like you Cathy".

"How do you know my name?", I asked him.He looked at me and started walking towards me slowly.

"Well for starters I know everything because I do my research a day after I had welcomed my lovely guest with a butcher knife".He said giving me his maniac of a smile again.

How I hate that smile it really doesn't suit him no offence but seriously if he would have tattooed the Joker's smile on his face he would look a lot better.

He actually looks like a sloth with that smile it makes me want to burst out laughing.

"You said you do your research?",I spoke after a while."Yes",he answers me in a deep low voice.

"What do you know?",I asked him."I know that your father died of a seizure and your mother married off another man that has a son who does drug dealing and had the cops show up at their house because he assaulted his ex girlfriend".

I just sat there in utter shock.Josh was a drug dealer.No wonder he was such a creep.The dust probably got to the poor souls brain.

Maybe he had mistaken my room for the bathroom and was struggling to find a toilet
somewhere on my bed.

I started giggling at my thoughts.He looked at me and his eyes narrowed.

"S-Sorry I-I wasn't laughing at you",I stated nervously.He just nodded his head.I continued with my questions.

"So now that you know everything you know why I was running away?",I said but it was more of a question.

"No I know everything about you but I don't know why you were running", he said.

"Can I tell you then so you can let me go". He just looked me up and down. "Firstly I'm not gonna let you go secondly go ahead I do enjoy a good lie". I looked at him with furious eyes. "I am not lying to you", I said with clenched teeth.

"Shut the fuck up and start talking or else I have no use with you further", I looked at him in disbelief but continued to tell him about everything.

About Josh and what he did to me and to Jenna and Brad.I told him what Josh did at night and how he strangled me and how he would touch my body every night he was there in my room and the also about the inappropriate things he would do and say to me when my mother and Tom weren't at home.

He just looked at me and then he started laughing. What the hell why was he laughing this was nothing to laugh at.

"You know what fuck you, you moron piece of scumbag!",I yelled at him. He stoped laughing and looked at me with furious dark eyes.

In one swift motion he cut the ropes around my legs loose and dragged me by my shirt out of the room.

He walked with me through the mansion as I now realised I was in the mansions basement.

He dragged me outside to the backyard and thats when I knew today I am gonna die.

Infront of me I saw four big wolf's .He threw me to ground in front of the fence. The dogs lunched at me and one bit my arm but had lost grip so it just started ripping my shirt apart as the other three was ripping my pants to shreds.

I cried out for help but he just stood there."I am sorry I am sorry!" I yelled at him but he just stood there watching how the dogs are going to eat me alive.

I knew my life was over when one of the wolf's got through the gap between the fence and the gate as it started running towards me. I braised myself for the painful death.

But it never came as I heard a gunshot and was sprayed with blood all over my face.

I felt myself being pulled away from the wolf's and being thrown back into the ground.

I opened my eyes to see one dead wolf on the ground but the other three behind the fence growling and barking at me.

I got up on my knees as I was breathing fast and heavy.I looked up at him still standing there. I was terrified of what he would do the next time I would curse at him.

He knelt down besode me. "Let this be a lesson to you,don't ever curse at me, do you understand ne?",he spoke in a cold deep voice.

"Y-yyes",I spoke in a trembling voice. I was
petrified of the situation I was thrown into.

He stood up and walked off into the house. Without thinking twice about it I followed him back into the mansion.I would rather be in here as I would be outside there where another three wolfs could escape and come end me for good.

He walked into what seems like the kitchen and ordered me to sit down.I did as I was told.

He sat across from me at the table and looked at me studying me. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible so I had come up with an idea.

"How much do you want?".I asked him but he only tilted his head to the side.

...

____________________________________

Hi my lovely readers! It's me again.

Hoped you enjoyed my chapter as much as I did! Please comment and have a great day or night my awesome people. 🌻

Lots of love and awesomeness❤️🔥

...