High Times in the Hills

The master bedroom door was locked, and behind it, spread across the king mattress that had somehow made it onto the floor, Mike Shinoda was high for the first time ever and licking melted chocolate and marshmallow off his fingers with gusto. Between licks he was giggling at the look on Chester's face as he watched, his back propped against Ryan's legs. The s'mores were all gone now, and Mike was pretty sure he'd eaten more than his fair share. It didn't seem to matter to his boyfriend, who was fascinated with Mike's continual laughter and very sexual tongue movements.

Mike hadn't needed much convincing to come upstairs an hour ago. He'd stood next to Jason in the kitchen, totally confused at what Ryan and Chester had found when they'd moved the master bedroom furniture. Once Jason gasped, "oh my god, Mark had weed?" and then reached for the baggie, Mike understood what Chester was asking. He'd never smoked before, and a twist of excitement hit him when Jason agreed for them both. They had hurried to finish the dishes, and Chester made s'mores in record time. Before he knew it, he was upstairs and his boyfriend was instructing him to go slow and showing him how to take a deep drag.

The four of them had passed two of the three joints around, amused at the coughs Mike tried to suppress, until they were all high. Mike was pretty sure at one point when he was stuffing his face with s'mores that Ryan fed Chester a bite of gooey chocolate and marshmallow filled graham cracker, but his own obsession with the dessert was more important than whether or not his boyfriend licked chocolate off Ryan's finger. Besides, it didn't matter with the way Chester was watching him lick his own right now.

"What?" he asked playfully, holding Chester's gaze while he licked up the side of his index finger. "You're watching me like you wish I was licking you instead."

"Of course I wish you were licking me instead," Chester giggled. "Just think, Sexy Boy, I could be your s'more." He turned his head, looking back over his shoulder at Ryan. "Right, Ry? I'd be a sexy s'more?"

Ryan busted into laughter. "You're already a sexy s'more!" His back was against a stack of pillows, as Chester leaned on his legs. Ryan bent forward enough to nudge his friend on the back of his head. "Sticky and sweet, that's you."

"See?" Chester said, turning back to Mike with a grin. "I'm ready to be licked."

Mike stared down at his fingers for a moment, looking for traces of chocolate, then crawled on his hands and knees over the small space between them. He almost fell face first into Chester's lap, but he braced himself on Ryan's knee that was right behind Chester as he went to lick up the side of his boyfriend's neck. With a snort of laughter he let his tongue press into Chester's skin from his collarbone to right under his ear. "I don't know, I think I like the marshmallows more."

"Marshmallows?" Jason called from where he was laying next to Ryan. "We know about marshmallows, don't we, Ry? I wanna put marshmallows on you again."

Chester had his arms around Mike's waist, trying to pull him closer, even though he wasn't made of marshmallows. "But I'm still sweet," he whispered to his boyfriend, loving the feel of Mike's tongue on his skin. His eyes shut, his head leaned back against Ryan's knees. They had all stripped down to pajama pants and not much else, aside from Mike, who had kept his t-shirt on. Chester was ready to have his lover up against his body a little more, despite having other people around.

Ryan's head was turned, his eyes locked with Jason's. "I so remember the marshmallows," he said with a short happy snort. "You can put them on me anytime now." His eyebrows squished together for a second before he turned his chin and smacked Chester playfully on top his head. "Chazzy? Did you use all the marshmallows? Or were there more?"

Chester's eyes opened, the smack bringing him out of his sexual trance with Mike as his brain struggled to function. "What?" he asked, trying to turn enough to see Ryan.