Bottom to Top

Chester stepped in first, his arms aching a bit from the bags he was carrying. "Got the door?" he called over his shoulder as he headed right for the kitchen. After discussing their fantasies that morning, the couple had decided to make good on them. With only a few minutes worth of planning, they had headed out to the adult novelty and bookstore. It hadn't taken long, and they'd found two pairs of zebra printed fuzzy cuffs, a blindfold that matched, and a black leather collar that had bulleted 3/4 inch spikes on it. It had caught Chester's eye first, but it had been Mike who had insisted they add it to their bounty.

The grocery store had been next, as Chester insisted that they were going to have meatloaf for dinner. Even though Mike wasn't ready to cook naked in the kitchen yet, Chester was craving the ketchup covered dish, and he was happy to share it with his boyfriend before they headed to the bedroom to tackle other fantasies.

"I hope you're hungry," Chester said as he started to unpack the grocery sacks. "Not to brag, but I make a killer meatloaf, even for lunch."

"That's not surprising," Mike answered, dropping his bag onto the table. "And I'm always hungry. Do you know me at all?" He tossed a smile at his boyfriend and poked around in the bag. It was true he was hungry, but the contents of the bag looked tempting. He hated waiting.

"You're right. What was I thinking?" Chester said in jest as he started to hum and move around his kitchen as he unpacked what they'd bought. He turned on the oven before he spun around to see Mike looking through the bag at what they'd gotten from the other store. "You still up for all that?" he asked, nodding his chin toward the dining table.

Mike reached in the bag and ran his fingers across one of the fuzzy cuffs. "Yeah," he said immediately, "I'm totally up for all this. All of it. Collar included. Of course, that's for you." He looked at Chester again with a smirk. "Not sure how that ties in to you restraining me, but I don't care. This is gonna look so sexy on you." He pulled the collar out of the bag and held it up. "I think I might just put this on you now."

Chester stopped what he was doing, his eyes zeroing in on the spiked collar he hadn't looked at since they'd bought it. He raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend's devious expression as he dangled it out in front of him. "Maybe you should," Chester said, stepping away from the counter and rounding the peninsula. He waited a moment, locking eyes with Mike before he spun around. "Go ahead," he offered, holding back his grin, "buckle it on."

He didn't have to be asked twice. Mike unbuckled the collar and lifted it up and over Chester's head, bringing it back down into place and fastening it quickly. He let his fingers run along the edge, feeling Chester's warm skin before he leaned in and kissed his neck right above the collar and below the hairline. "Turn around and let me see," he murmured, already forgetting about the meatloaf Chester was supposed to be making.

Chester's fingers went to his throat as he felt over the leather and the spikes. It was a little snug, but not uncomfortable. He turned around. "Well? Does it look good or just weird?"

"It looks fuckin' good," Mike said, reaching to hook a finger over it and gently tug Chester closer to him. "You can wear anything and make it look good. Or nothing. Either way, you always look delicious." He could feel his body already reacting to the simple sight of the collar on Chester's neck, and he stepped to put one foot between Chester's feet, nudging his way close and aligning their bodies. With another soft tug, he brought their lips together in a sloppy, wet kiss.

Mike sucked on Chester's bottom lip and played his tongue over the lip ring there, feeling fired up and ready to go. They'd already had to stop once in the morning, and he didn't want to stop again, even for meatloaf. He liked the way it felt to slide his finger along the inside of the collar, the smooth leather on one side and Chester's warm skin on the other. His mind was already creating scenarios where it would be appropriate for his boyfriend to wear this collar in the outside world. With a soft pop he let go of their kiss and whispered, "this is fuckin' sexy."

Devil's Dropजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें