Between Bedrooms

Mark watched as Mike kissed Chester's naked body up and down. Dick sucking and fondling was just about at their conclusion, and now it was time to turn the scene up a notch. He stroked his fingers over his facial hair as he took a few steps to the further side of the room, looking at angles on the bed. There was a nice headboard on this one, with rails that would work perfectly. Chester was on his back, laid out on the plush red sheets, and Mike looked like he couldn't wait to get to the fucking. He'd had his hands all over Chester from the moment they started, in a greedy sort of way that Mark had never seen.

He glanced over at Jason, who was filming, capturing the dramatic kisses going on. Mark stepped over to the little black pouch he'd brought in with him earlier. "Alright, boys, cut for a second," he hollered, before he grabbed the pouch and headed toward the bed. He waited, watching as Mike practically growled at the order to stop. They were both flushed, and hard, and Mark could feel the sexual energy and need between them. "I got something new for you two," he announced as he pulled a pair of red fuzzy cuffs from the pouch. He tossed them onto the bed. "Put those on him," he ordered Mike, before adding a red silky blindfold next. "And that."

The blood was pounding in Mike's ears and he looked down with irritation at the interruption until he realized he was looking at handcuffs. He felt the adrenaline in his veins spike higher as he thought about cuffing Chester to the bed, and he didn't give a second thought to the fact that they were being filmed. Even though they weren't at home in their bed, Mike was ready to let his reservations about that go. He'd been waiting a week to have Chester again, and a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold, or even an audience, wasn't going to ruin their moment. He scooped up the handcuffs and looked at Chester, even though he was addressing Mark. "Now?" he asked raggedly, gasping a little as he tried to breathe. He'd been completely lost in his boyfriend and blocking out everything around him before Mark interrupted them.

"Yes, now," Mark instructed. "Cuff him to the headboard...I'll let you decide how you want him, Mike," he added in. He could read it all over Mike's face. He was going ravage Chester, and it was going to look fantastic on film. Mark gave a short glance Chester's way, but there was no resistance in his eyes. "Get to it," he told them, before he stepped back out of the scene, and motioned for Jason to start filming.

"Up on your knees, babe," Mike husked into Chester's ear, away from the camera so he wouldn't be yelled at for uttering the endearment. "I wanna take you from behind." He pulled back to see Chester's face, to make sure they were on the same page.

"My favorite way," Chester said with a short smile. "Guess I get to see this from the other side," he whispered before he reached for the blindfold and held it up. "I trust you."

Mike scooted out of the way so Chester could turn and grab the headboard. He took the blindfold from his hand and dragged it across the back of Chester's calves as he maneuvered around on the bed, teasing him a little with the silky scrap of fabric. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he growled, mostly for the benefit of the camera, but also a little bit for himself. He reached out and latched onto Chester's hip with one hand and then sunk his teeth into the curve of his neck, pulling just enough to look good on film before he slid his hand down and grabbed for Chester's ass. They were both ready, and he'd already stretched Chester before they changed positions. It wasn't going to take much to get them both off tonight, especially after they added in the new props.

With a quick squeeze to the firm flesh in his hand, Mike let go of Chester's neck and brought both hands up to put the blindfold over his lover's eyes. He had to scoot forward to make sure he'd lined it up properly, and his dick brushed against Chester's ass. Mike hissed as he pushed into Chester as much as he could while he tied the blindfold into a knot. "Too tight?" he asked, sliding his hands down the back of Chester's neck and then kissing his shoulder again.