𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒊 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

The heavy breathing of the young hero's masked over the fact that they was scared they was going to lose, "We need to get to safety!" A young (H/c) haired girl yelled as she tried saving as many students as she can, class 1-A really had to show wh...

"We need to get to safety!" A young (H/c) haired girl yelled as she tried saving as many students as she can, class 1-A really had to show what they was capable of. It was very stressful on them but it could be stressful for anyone in this situation. The savor and the damsel in distress.
"(Y/n)! You have to go it's not safe for you!" Katsuki, her boyfriend yelled angrily, as she fiddled with the ring Katsuki had given her.

"No! I'm not leaving you, Kirishima and Denki alone!" You yelled as you tried healing as many fallen students as you can without being harmed yourself. Once you've got everyone in sight you ran back to the boys,
"You've gotta leave." Katsuki told her as they shared a moment, the girl shook her head rapidly.
"No. I'm not leaving any of you to fend for yourself. If you're going to fight I'm fighting with you. Even if I'm just support. You won't come out without me. Not to sound cocky." Followed the statement she had made as she looked back.

A sharp pain hit her stomach, her quirk making her a masochist sent it as pleasure,
"Fucking...hell." She said as she tried her hardest to repair herself of any injuries the boys watching in panic.
"Are you okay!?" Kirishima yelled,
"What happened!" Denki asked,
"Guys. Just fight I'm fine I'll patch myself up." I said as I winced the pleasure turning into sour pain. Katsuki gave her one last look as they nodded to each other, he jumped off sending off the explosions as the (s/c) tried her hardest not to get harmed, her eyes spotted a person.

They looked helpless as their head bled the soft droplets of crimson fell to the floor, her hero system kicked into gear as she upped and ran.
"Female, about 4'11, white, pearl hair, not of color. Injuries consisting of he's injury, fatal bleeding, perhaps some respiratory injuries." The heroic medic said in one breath, as the males glanced as they fought they couldn't process what was going on in their heads until it was too late, they figured out that as soon as she stepped anywhere close something will blow up...      "(y/n) STOP!" Katsuki yelled as the female medic was already crouched next to the heaving body.

"I'm truly sorry Katsuki my love...  I want to be a hero, just like you, Kirishima.... Denki, hell the whole damned  class. But I'm only in the sidelines. I hope I'll be remembered as a saviour." She said as she smiled, salty tears dripped down her cheeks as she healed then threw the girl incasing her in the bubble. The last of what her quirk is going to allow her to do. As she closed her eyes shutting the light away she braced herself, opening her eyes once more as she saw Katsuki's face filled with emotions she couldn't see through her blurry vision. The fire nipped at her skin as she looked into the eyes she got lost in the very first day she had met him.

"Oh my goodness are you okay?!" The (h/c) haired girl yelled scared that she could've hurted someone. As she sat down to start healing his scraped knees, she looked up to meet the angry eyes of Katsuki Bakugou, her eyes widened as his seemed to have soften, she tried saying something but it just didn't come out as she continued to heal,

"I'm truly sorry Bakugou.." She said fear laced her shakey breath. as she felt his warm hand on hers,

"Shut up dumbass... I'm fine." He told her as she cracked a little smile, Katsuki showed her a smaller smirk, she got lost in the ruby reed eyes she would soon love so much. She would die for him.

"I'm not suicidal I don't wanna die but Katsuki Bakugou I die for you." Her last words as the flames engulfed her small frame, whats left is ashes and her ring.