𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝

[ 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ]

You sat there in your desk, the sun setting but you still studied like it was the end of the world, your test is coming up next week and you just couldn't afford to fail it.  With your mechanical pencil, rubber, papers and notebook you studied and studied hard. You was however drenched in water, strawberry milk and other miscellaneous beverages.

The 1-B girl's aren't the nicest to you even if you are 1-A's top student, tied with Bakugou Katsuki and Todoroki Shoto, nonetheless they picked on you misunderstanding your quirk. What is your quirk? 'Sweet tooth' a candy based quirk, you are able to rot your opponents teeth or you can give them immense craving for sugar. Your quirk also allows you to summon any amount of candy, syrup or substances with sugary flavour, you can solidify the liquids.

Your quirk at first look makes you look weak, but you always try to shake it off as much as possible. You was so deep in thought you had stopped working and not realised Bakugou watching you from the classroom door, he had witnessed what the girl's had done to you he felt pity. He knew you had to be strong due to how your parents are strict, your parents make sure you work to two-hundred percent, no fail and no second chances. If they saw you now they would be ashamed.

As you shook your head you got back to studying, your once silky-smooth hair now matter and sticky or wet. You felt the knots forming in the hair and you hated that every time you moved you felt your clothes peel off the skin. Your head snapped up at a soft tone of someone clearing their throat, your eyes met his ruby red ones making you gulp with fear.

"I saw what happened." He said as he silently made his way to a desk pushing it up against yours and sitting next to you.
"I- I must've seemed weak." You replied as you broke the led off of your pencil making you cringe.
"You didn't, I knew you could take them down but you would've killed them, they fucking deserved it though..." Bakugou replied, he was strangely gentle with his words.

"Bakugo-" You got interrupted,
"Katsuki~" He said, you nodded,
"Katsuki... why are you being so nice. You're never this nice, not to me not even Kirishima!" You said nervously, you then put your head in your arms. You felt Katsuki's hand on your head as he tried comforting you.

You listed your head as you smiled,
"How come you stayed late?" You asked as you examined Bakugou's porcelain face, his cheeks tinted red at your smile,
"I wanted to-... make sure you was safe." He mumbled, you smiled liking how he cares, you couldn't lie, you liked his company.

You mumbled a thank you as you packed your things,
"Katsuki do you know a close motel I can stay for a bit?" You asked, you tried smiling to gloss over your problems,
"Why (Y/n)? But yeah there's one not far away." He said,
"It's no problem really my parents and I have had a fallen-" you got cut off by Bakugou once again,
"You can stay with me." He said, Hope in his angry ass eyes.you nodded agreeing as he helped you pack up and leave, as you two walked to Bakugou's house you two talked about love life and the conversation got to what it would've been like if the two of you dated.

"Katsuki I thank you so much!" You said as you entered his home,
"However I do need a shower..." you said blushing a little, you looked a mess, later on that day you proceeded with the shower as you talked to katsuki whilst he sat in his bedroom, you grew comfortable with him, once you finished showering you out in his clothes and laid next to him then slept...