༄ various x villain!reader

𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖

"Shoto Todoroki." The adorable high pitched toddler like voice came from the sadistic [h/c] girl, as the males in front of her get into their fighting stances,
"awe I thought we where friends, especially you Todoroki I love you." She said her doll like voice sent chills down their spines.

"I'm only kidding... I love you all." She says smirking as she dodged a punch from behind,
"[Y/n]! Stop fucking around!" Bakugou yelled at her as she smirked,
"Stop fucking smirking too!" He yells as Kaminari grabbed him to prevent any injuries.

"I don't know what you are talking about Katsuki~Kun I thought you loved me being cute." She said glumly as her glowing (e/c) eyes dilated.
"You too Kirishima~." She said as she walked into the dark.

"Sadly I don't get to play with you guys a lot.." she walks from behind them,
"Dabi gets jealous because he has a hatred towards you Todoroki.." she said as she hugged him.

Todoroki couldn't help but hug her back,
"Look.. (Y/n) if you come back with us... everything will be fine.." Izuku said as Bakugou behind him fumed with rage.

She pulled away,
"I can't do that Izuku... the villains would have my head if I went off with you guys." She said as her fangs bared.

"I'd have my own head." She said as she slowly took a small pink panda box cutter extending the blade as she moved in closer,
"GO DABI GO!" She yelled as Dabi and his team moved in the capture the heros.

F l a s h     F o r w a r d

"Hello~." She said as the boy's opened their eyes, to be strapped tightly in a chair, and in a concealed room. As the girl took off the bindings she smiled.

"I'm sorry I told them not to tie you." She said sadly as she smirked she then waited for the boys to get up.

"I'm not sure what they want me to do but this will be fun." She said looking at Dabi from the glass she then turned to the boys.

....

She soon opened her eyes to see the face of all might and the rest of the class, she sighed.

"Oh man.. I was having a good dream.. that I successfully captured you." She said whilst huffing blowing a raspberry pouting.