𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Disclaimer- short
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

Disclaimer- short𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

You stood there in the middle of the room, the class was silent. As you gripped onto your phone your hands shaking with each word your mother's nurse said, your hand which acquainted the phone whipped to throw the phone across the class creating a creator in the black board.
"LIAR." You yelled out of grief, tears rolled down your (s/c) flushed cheeks.

A sequence of sniffling and coughing came from you as she walked out of the classroom, Aizawa deciding to give you space as the rest of 1-A felt tremendously bad for you. The end of school bell rung as classes flowed with students running to leave the school. You on the other hand walked to the graveyard, you walked to the assigned area your mother's body was buried not long ago as you kneeled down.

Your tears not failing to make it down to touch your mother's bed,
"You're gone! AND WHY WONT YOU COME BACK." You screamed out of rage, sadness and disappointment.
"Why won't you come back..." Your sobs taking over, as you felt a hand on your shoulder you looked up to see Todoroki Shoto. He caressed your shoulder as you continue to sob,
"She left you because she knew you're strong enough to carry yourself..." he said as he kneeled to e,brace you into a hug, you wanting affection at the time hugged him with full force.

"She was wrong! I'm not ready! I will never be!" You screamed, you was like a child as Shoto didn't mind caressing your head,
"You're strong (Y/n) that's why I love you..." Shoto mumbled into your hair, you blushed at his comment but took no mind to it due to your emotions.

"Shoto where am I supposed to go! I have no one!" You yell, sucks to be you.
As the rain pitter pattered on Shoto and you, small sobs where heard.
"Stay with me... you have me..." Shoto whispered into her ears,
"Shoto she's gone! She's really g-one-on..." You said breathing rapidly as you dragged the 'gone'.

Shoto lifted you up as his lips made their way to your cheeks kissing the tears away,
"You'll be okay." He said as he walked you to his house. You sniffled in his touch, you couldn't believe the light of your life had left, you felt the fire inside die.

Whenever good things go, good things also come

He laid you down on his bed,
"Shoto why help me." You asked, as you laid on his bed his gaze never leaving your fragile frame.
"I- you're special to me (Y/n)... I hate to see you sad." He said as he wiped the tears away. You swatted his hand away before pulling him into a hug.