Chapter 10

"We'll see." Wendy sneers bumping shoulders with Himeko before walking out 

Himeko glares at her the whole way until the doors finally broke her line of sight on Wendy. She shakes her head before turning back to me. Her eyes seem to be a bright orange as she looks down at me.

"Your.....girlfriend needs to learn to control her temper." I could sense a herrscher energy from her

I didn't say anything as a nurse approached us.

"The body scan is ready."

Theresa nods pulling Himeko away so the nurses can get to my bed. As they lifted up the bed railings the bright orange in Himeko's eyes fades away. She seemed confused for a few seconds until her eyes land on my bed as I was rolled away. I don't know why but I'm a little nervous. The two nurses wheeled me into a solid white room with a large machine in the middle. They stop me just shy of the machine, making sure everything was set up correctly. My nerves were starting to get to me, my hands twitching every other minute. The nurses seem to notice this working quickly.

"Don't worry." One tries to reassure me, "It's just going to scan you. Nothing will touch you other than a green light."

I only nod trying to ease my consciousness. They put restraints on my legs and arms in case the machine makes me freak out. A few seconds later they load me onto the machine, it whirring to life around me. I take a deep breath as a light turns on right above me. It blinds me for a second before moving down my body. Suddenly I felt a surge of honkai energy hit me, my eyes shifting in color. I grit my teeth and pull at the restraints, the nurses looking at me with worry and fear. Although the energy disappeared as quick as it came. As the energy dissipated so did my energy level. I became very tired as the nurses pull me out, my eyes struggling to stay open. They roll me next to Kiana who Theresa was watching over.

"How was the scan?" Theresa asks

"Half way through the scan she started to pull on the restraints. Although we have the scans-"

A ringing noise fills my ears, blocking out the nurse and Theresa's voice.

I do apologize about spiking your honkai energy. The female voice spoke again, I woke up and did not see you around. I panicked and raised the energy to pin point you.

"Why?" I mutter unknowingly catching Theresa's attention

Why wouldn't I worry about my knight, let alone my-

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Theresa's voice interrupts the woman

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I state sitting up, "Can I go now?"

Theresa squints her eyes at me suspicion and worry in them, "Yes, but Himeko and I want a word with you later."

I simply nod hopping up and quickly leaving the infirmary. I went straight to my shared dorm with Wendy. I open the door to see her sitting on my bed.

"I was wondering when that red head bitch was going to let you leave." She growls as I sit next to her

I nod for the fourth time today causing her to look at me with suspicion.

"What's wrong?" She asks, the look in her eye telling me not to lie

"It's just, as crazy as this sounds, I've been hearing this voice in my head since the Kiana and cube incident." I state resting my head on her lap

"And what does the voice sound like?"

"Well it's definitely feminine and she keeps talking about honkai en'ergy so I think she's a herrscher." Wendy's grip tightened once the word herrscher left my mouth, "Although the voice sounds familiar. I can't place my finger on it." I sigh nuzzling my face against her stomach

Wendy doesn't say anything softly running her hands through my H/C hair. I close my eyes relaxing into her soft touch. With every brush of her hand the energy and tension of the room begin to rise.  I open my eyes when the tension became unbearable only to be met with Wendy's glowing teal eyes. I gulp nervously knowing that her dominant herrscher side has come out.

"You're only mine." She growls gripping my cheeks tightly

I nod excessively as my lips began to hurt from the lack of blood. Wendy smiles creepily and lets go of my cheeks allowing the blood to get to my lips. She hugs me tight against her, now noticing that her wings were out. They wrap around me protectively, Wendy pulling me into a sitting position so she could place her head on my shoulder. She nuzzles into my neck placing a soft kiss to it.

"You are mine right?" She growls wrapping her arms tightly against my waist

"I'm only yours." I whisper turning in her grasp to face her

I knew I have to calm her down before Himeko and the others notice the rise in honkai energy. Her bright teal eyes stare into my E/C ones before I began to lean in. Wendy meets me half way our lips meeting each other. I place my hands on her cheeks, deepening the kiss. Her grip tightens on my even more, her wings closing in on our two bodies. She licks my bottom lip demanding entrance, and I don't deny her. She easily slides her tongue in dominating the kiss. The energy in the room seems to be declining edging me to continue the kiss. I try to draw out the kiss for as long as I can, but my need for oxygen soon become too great. I pull away from the kiss panting for air while Wendy seems unaffected. Although she did seem calmer, her wings were gone and the energy in the room seem to have vanished. I look up at Wendy's calm eyes lovingly.

"I love you Wendy. Always remember that. I'm yours and you are mine." This makes her smile laying back on the bed with me on top of her

"I know but some of these Valkyries are eyeing you. I don't like it. Especially since three of them are herrschers."

"Technically two of them are ex-herrschers. I don't know about the third but I'm sure they're not as strong as you." I smile placing a kiss on her cheek

Her smile widens and I scoot off of her laying beside her on the comfy bed.