Chapter 2

Your POV

Once they were gone Wendy flew to my side. I hissed in pain as she helped me sit up. She looked at me worriedly as Kiana and Mei came up behind her. Wendy's eyes snapped to the two of them, glaring at them with anger. I could tell she was about to attack them so I quickly grabbed her wrist, keeping her attention on me. 

"It's okay." I whispered to her rubbing her hand softly, "Just try and calm down okay? Those two aren't going to hurt you. They aren't the enemy."

Wendy kneeled down beside me as I felt my heart start to calm down. At the same time I could see Wendy going back to her normal form. She collapsed beside me once she was out of her herrscher form. I hugged her tightly and placed a kiss on her cheek as Mei approached with her wheel chair. Mei helped her into the wheelchair before helping me stand. Sadly as soon as she left my side my legs started to shake. Before I could hit the ground though she caught me, slinging one of my arms around her shoulders. For some reason I felt a familiar energy coming from her but I ignored it.

"Thanks Mei." I smiled

The Valkyrie simply nodded, and out of the corner of my eye I could see Kiana shoot me a glare of jealousy. I rolled my eyes as a blue ring appeared around us. Seconds later we were on a ship of some kind. Wendy grasped my hand tightly as she looked around at the new surroundings. I spotted two other valkyries in front of us. One was much taller than the other, with red hair put up in a ponytail, and orange eyes. The other one had a long white ponytail and blue eyes. I immediately recognized Theresa. Her blue eyes connected with my E/C ones, and I gave her a small courtesy nod.

"Who are they?" The red haired demanded

"This is Wendy and that's Y/N. They were helping us fight off the anti-entropy."

"We saw. We'll have to track down Bronya later. In the mean time we'll get Y/N to the medical bay." The red head stepped forward again only to have Wendy grab my hand tightly

"I'm not letting her go anywhere with you." Wendy growled

The red head glared at Wendy, but Kiana quickly spoke up.

"Aunt Himeko, Wendy and Y/N share a special bond. After what happened, I don't believe that Wendy wants to be away from Y/N at the moment."

Wendy nodded in agreement. Himeko sighed, placing a hand on her hip.

"Regardless we still need to get Y/N down to the infirmary. She obviously has external injuries so who knows if she has any internal ones."

"We would've known by now if Y/N has any internal injuries." Theresa spoke walking towards me

"What do you mean?" Himeko asked clearly confused

"Y/N here, is a very special girl."

"Gee thank Theresa." I mumbled but she continued

"She is practically half honkai beast."

"WHAT?!" Kiana shouted looking at me in surprise

"You can thank, well I call him bastard but you know him as Otto, for that." I growled

"What for?"

"That is confidential at the moment Himeko." Theresa summoned the lift while the others looked at her confused

"And why is it confidential?" Himeko narrowed her eyes at the short woman, but Theresa ignored it

"It's because not even Otto realizes she's still alive. When Y/N is out of the infirmary we'll fill you in about everything, but until then," The lift arrived interrupting Theresa, "-you'll have to wait."

Mei helped me into the elevator followed by Kiana rolling Wendy in.

"Both of you stay with Himeko." She ordered

"Commander, Wendy is a herrscher who could go off at any moment." Mei replied but Theresa wasn't having it

"I know. We'll get that fixed at the infirmary. I can handle these two."

Mei knew better than to argue so she got out, pulling a pouting Kiana behind her. Theresa and Himeko had an intense stare off until the doors finally shut.

"Don't get along with your coworkers well?" I chuckled

Theresa smiled at the joke but it went away seconds later.

"How have you been?" She asked me quietly

"I've been okay. I have to protect Wendy so at least part of Bastard's experiment gave me a purpose."

Wendy looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? What experiment?"

"I-I'll explain it to you later." I sighed leaning against the wall

It went quiet after that and the lift doors opened. With some effort I was able to roll Wendy out while also supporting myself. A few nurses rushed over and made me sit on a bed. They moved Wendy to the bed across from me and began to check her vitals. Theresa said something to one of the nurses before walking over to me.

"You know it's still hard to control my energy." I whispered so only she could hear it, "Especially when there's a herrscher around. The honkai energy within me just, well, energizes and all I want to do is to protect her. To ensure her survival."

Theresa placed her hand on mine, ignoring a jealous look from Wendy, and looked me in the eyes.

"I know it's hard, but you need to control it. If you go into your second form we'll have to take you down. For good."

"I can't help it. The honkai energy the past couple of days has been extremely high."

"Yes it has. We don't know what's happening."

I nodded and looked over at Wendy to see that she was asleep.

"What are you going to do to her?"

"We have to ensure that she doesn't go herrscher again. We'll place a bomb in her neck so if her energy gets too high it'll explode."

"She's not going to like that."

"I know she isn't."

"Can you give her prosthetic legs?"

"Yes of course. Why do you ask that?"

"It's just Bronya said she would help her walk again. It just made Wendy so happy..."

Theresa let a smile slip past her lips and squeezed my hand.

"We'll get her some prosthetic legs."