Only if-Jungkook

Only if you didn't see them maybe you wouldn't be broken. Only if you didn't know when he lied to you about going to the office but he's going to her house maybe you would believe the I love you. Only if he told the truth maybe it wouldn't have came to this.
"You lies to my face knowing my trust issues. You cheated on me multiple times with a bitch who way fucking flatter than me she's so fucking ugly. Do you see yours-"He slapped you for the first time ever. He has never laid a hand on you. " Don't call her ugly you bitch she's my girlfriend she's amazing and doesn't have as much mental illnesses as you. I'm tired Y/N you need me every waking moment to make you feel okay. I don't love you I just pitted you. And that night when you where raped I knew it was happening but I didn't care . Y/N I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER CARE OR LOVE YOU" That made you weak and fal to floor "HOW COULD YOU. I KNOW IM BROKEN MY FARTHER BEAT ME BLOODY WHILE MY MOM SAT AND WATCHED. HE RAPED ME.I SAT ALONE AT LUNCH TO BE BULLIED.  THEN YOUR STUPID FRIENDS RAPED ME. I LOVED YOU JUNGKOOK I WANTED YOU to be my angel but you b..roke me mo..re tha..n any.one else." Jungkook just stood there in shook he never knew about your past he knew you got bullied but he never knew about everything else. He tried to say something but you got your bag and ran out crying. You ran to place you once called home. Your dad saw you and asked "Where were you". You didn't answer he held your check hard you felt the blood in your mouth. "Your so fucking stupid can't even answer a simple question why don't you kill yourself" You mumbled that's what I'm planning to do. He threw you on the floor. " Your disgusting and no one will ever love you and speak up when I ask you something. Go to your room I don't want to see you and your mom is at work." You scrambled and climbed up the stairs your body hurt from being threw on the floor. You got to your bathroom and took your trusty razor  which you haven't seen for years you remembered why you stopped using it. It was because Jungkook gave you a reason to live but now he doesn't there isn't a reason to live anymore. So you went in the bathroom wrote a letter to Jungkook. Then you did it you killed yourself the blood felt warm the memories of you and Jungkook at the park, your first kiss, first time, first date, the time you moved in all of it flashed then it went dark. Your body felt heavy and you started to fall asleep. But you mutter "I forgive you Jungkook you will always be my first love for ever and always."
A few days after
Jungkook POV
It's was Y/N funeral. I miss her so much her once beautiful smile was plastered on her face but now all I see is her face with sadness. They gave me the note she wrote for me I wished I could go back and tell her I loved her. But she's gone. Now she in the ground. I cry and fall to my feet and cry out "Y/N please come back I'm sorry your the only girl I love I can't live without you." Then I felt her spirt "Only if you felt this way when I was alive  maybe I would be alive but I forgive you move on you deserve the best but always know I love you" I smile and look at her spirt she had a smile but was crying. " Only if I appreciated you when you where alive" I get up waving bye to my first love spirt. I see her fly into the clouds she's with the angles where she will be happy because she is my angel forever more.
A/N- I know it was sad but be happy Christmas break I love you all and goodbye.