Jungkook-How you meet

Btw-he's not an idol in this one he is just a normal high schooler just for clarification.

I had health class for first period normally I have it 4th but they changed my schedule. I liked it at 4th period because I don't get to see that white lady she is so annoying. She dead bout to ruin my whole mood of the day. I want to skip but I got Caribbean parents(shout out to all my Trinidadians, Jamaicans, Tobagonians, etc..) and of the find out I skip I will definitely get a a good sweet ass lickin. So I went to class. I was early so I sat down at the seat she assigned me. Let me tell you my only friend in this class is across the whole room. There a boy who's sitting next to me jungkook or whatever. He better not be boring and not talk like we need to communicate. So I sat down looking at the clock. Why did I reach so early. Then a nice Asian boy came in. He probably sitting away from me since today is not my day. He sat down next me. Hmm that's probably Jungkook let me ask him. I whispered in his ear " Hey your Jungkook right." He jumped a little and nooses his head. Omg he mad cute like a bunny. " Hi, I'm Y/N" He quietly said "Y/N, okay I'll try to remember" I gave him an 👌🏾. Then the white lady started to teach. She said work in a pair of two and see which one is important mental, physical, or social life. Make a claim with some reasoning and when your finished come up here and present. I was going to team up with bestie but I saw Jungkook looking alone I mean most the kids are black, mixed, or Mexican with a few Asian here and their. So I decided to work with him. I tapped his shoulder. He turned around. "Do you wanna work Toft here" "Sure" The teacher told us to start. Bestie worked with a side mans. So while we was workin I saw that not only was he smart but he is funny, energetic and cute maybe we should hang out more. "Y/N were you listening" " No I was thinking about how cute, funny and smart you are and maybe we should hang out sometime" I didn't realize what I said after I said. He started to turn red did I ruin a relationship before I even started one. I wasn't black you could see me blush( if you light skin sorry, I'm brown so I don't get red easily but I still do) He said" I think your pretty chill too and you cute. I will love to hang out with you later but let's go back to the subject at hand". We did get our work done we presented and we got a 95% so we did good. Before I was about the leave the class. He handed me a note that had his number and he said call me. He smiled and left to the hallways of big bodies. My bestie said my friend got an Asian man ohh I love Baldwin babies" "I ain't popin no baby's yet" " Yet mhmmm" I smiled and we walked to my next class. That's how I meant husband of 4 years. I love him with all my life.

A/N sorry for not posting me school homework and crushes get in my way so I'll try to post more when I can so byeee hopes you enjoyed this one.