How could you play me- Suga

*listen to the song while reading put you more in the mood also this is also one of my favorite songs so hope you like it author gotta zayn. XD
Y/N POV
How could you play me how could you play me baby you did me shady. You did shady. All the options I just wanted love. I just somebody who's interested in me not just my body. Cause I know all he wants he ain't getting that for sure he could stuff and go you can head straight out the door. He played me like a piano. He played me. He did me dirty. He just wanted my body not me. I should of known from the start. That's all they ever want. I though he loved me.
<<Flashback>>
I was laying on the bed but my phone started to buzz. A text from my 🤪lml🙄😬😻.

So while my phone was charging I was changing

So while my phone was charging I was changing. This is my outfit.(any hairstyle you want cause I don't know what type of hair y'all have)

(any hairstyle you want cause I don't know what type of hair y'all have)

A simple and cute but still lookin thicker than a snicker. You know what I mean. I look at the time I'm a little early but I wanna see my Asian hubby. So I got in my car and drove to his house.I have a key do I didn't bother to knock. He was on the phone with someone. Then I heard him say my name nothing wrong with a little snooping right. " She does have a jack and a nice rack. Especially when I hit it doggy style. Her body is everything... You see that's why I approached her in the first place. The thing is she has some trust issues or something like that but girls with issues are hotter." I couldn't hear what the other person was saying to him but all I knew was he never really truly loved me. He just like all the other boys that I have dated. I'm not bout to beat myself over him I'm not that type of girl. I'm a baddie I could care less he going to wish he never said that. He going to miss me. I waked in and stood by the door frame. " Baby boy. You might have played me but now I know you only wanted me for my body not me. I just wanted somebody who was interested in me just not my body. But you weren't that somebody. So you and this relationship can had right out the door in my life. Bye bye." I said. I was walking down the stairs not even crying because even though I trusted him boys all want the same thing my body. He yelled after me " babe I can explain please don't leave me I love you." " If you truly loved me, you would let me go." And he did I drove to my house only looking back to see him with tears streaming down his face. This time it wasn't me crying it was someone else. I never looked back. I now am dating Jay Park( literally is my mans I love him) we have been dating for a good year. He treat me like a queen he truly love me and not just my body.