Fuck being friends-Jungkook

My friends was right he would start changing. You see I have a friend with benefits with Jungkook but I like him too. Since he isn't claiming me I talk to other guys you know. Now we having this stupid fight because of me talking to Jimin.
——————————————
"What the fuck Y/N" "What"  I looked up at him as I was on my bed. " Why you textin Jimin as if you don't have me" "What you mean" " Don't think I don't see the way you be lookin at him" "My dude calm down" "How would you feel if I was takin to your bestie tellin her I wanna dick her down" " WOW wow that different"
"So What" You get up and start walking around him "Fuck being friends.I got your heart in my hand and your dick in the other. You ain't scared to fuck, but you scared of being lovers.Why is that, huh?" " Y/N wtf" You stand in front of him and said "My pussy beat better then my heart do?Boy, please, you ain't blind, you a smart dude." " It's not that deep, why is you overacting" "Why you worried if your friends blowing me up tryna fuck me?" " Maybe if you actually listen to me we wouldn't have this problem. Ya we friends with benefits but don't go hoe around with my friends."  " Fuck being friends. Jungkook I'm done you scared to be with me but ain't scared to screw me. If you loved me you would have been a man and told me instead of coming here and being jealous about me and Jimin. Plus you don't claim me so you can't tell me what and what not to do. You know your way out. Our do you want a goodbye one night stand" " Fuck you Y/N but I do love your body I love to take you up on that offer.
———————————————After that night you guys stopped. It became awkward. You started dating Jimin after and Jungkook still feels jealous but knows he lost his shot with you a long time ago. He is slowly moving on.