Lowkey-Jin

This song inspired me to write this chapter it's my new bop. So listen to it while reading it put you even more into the mood. I feel like many people can relate cause I know that if you love someone you will be low-key with them but you will always want to share to the world that your in love even if he doesn't love up back.
Y/N POV
I got drunk with Jin. See I can't keep my eyes off him. He really is worldwide handsome the whiskey gives me courage and making me to honest. I know that he's famous and I don't know if he's single but I need him. I don't care if this shit blows up in my face in my bed. I don't care if he even loves me I just want to be with him. "There's empty space on my bed. Take my hand boy. We can kept this low key." He looked at me weird. "You don't got to love me. We can keep it low key. Say I'm your queen I don't want to leave this". I know that it's just liquid courage but I need to keep him. He said "You sure but we have to keep this low key you know that the tabloids will come for you". " I don't care we can sneak out the the back the sun is down. We can keep it lowkey and you don't even have to love me." He smiled at me. We ran to his car he open the car door for me he ran to the other door. He asked me if I was sure. I told him don't think to much boy. He kissed me. Then he drove me to his house. When we got out. The tension was so high but we still have to dodge the tabloids. His kisses felt sweet and full of passion. "Jin I know that you don't feel the same but just.." He kissed me. "Y/N I love you". I was so cheeky. " I don't give a fuck about the she said he said all I care is about now. All we have to do I keep it lowkey." I smiled back and said " I don't want to be lowkey." He said " Anything for you princess". I smiled. We fell asleep on his bed cuddling.
That's how I feel in love with daddy . We feel in love with weird circumstances. "Eomma" your son said. "Yes baby." "Will I ever get a happy ever after like you and Appa" . I smiled and said " Yes sweetie I'm sure of it".
The End
I am sorry I'm inactive might update another story.