To Kill A Blonde Bitch

Jenn:

"Hey guys its Jenn and today I am going to do what do if you breakup with someone." I say.

"Number one don't let the guy comeback to you if you genuinely don't want him back and the pain."

"Number 2, get rid of the things that he gave you. You can't have things lying around that is his if your trying to move on."

"Number 3: watch a movie. Like a horror movie or maybe a show the discloses romance like my little pony."

"That's what I got guys give me other suggestions on the comment box below thanks guys baii!" I say.

"Are you done?" Asks Jc.

"Yeah." I reply

He grabs me and hugs me.

Then kisses me.

"Jc what up with the affection?" I ask.

He stares at me for a while.

"I love you." he casually blurts out.

"Oh?!" I say trying not to scream in excitement.

"Jc I-" I say until i get cut off.

"I know I know, you love Luke, and I have lia and you don't want anything to happen. you don't want to ruin our friendship. because I'm willing to take that risk to ruin our-" I cut him off by kissing him.

"Wait what?" he says.

"You didn't let me finish stupid, I love you too." I say. There it's out.

Lia: *play song*

I begin to smirk at the new loving couple.

"Knock knock!" I say pretending to be behind the door.

"It's Lia" I say.

"Come in babe." he says.

What a douche calling me babe after Jenn said she loved him.

"Hey Jc we need to talk." I say innocently.

"Uhm whatever you need to say you can say in front of Jenn." he says.

Of course.

I smirk.

"I love you and we've been together for a long time and I think we should..." I trail off.

"And I don't think we should be together with me because a bitch that I know loves sleeping around with a guy. And she loves crawling to him as a second choice am I right Jenn?" I say.

She looks down with tears in her eyes.

"So Jenn how's Luke of course..how would you know if your too busy with Jc."

"How about you fuck with another boy that doesn't have a girlfriend! hey I think kian is open. Wait no what about Sam remember when you were with him but blew him off. That totally sucks. Too bad the same is gonna happen to you. "

"Funny how the tables have turned. You slut. Whore. Hoe. Bitch you disgust me." I say.

"Just as much as you Jc." I say and stomp out.

Easy as pie.

"Hey Luke revenge is coming. Time to screw them and put them under the bus." I say.

"I don't want to hurt Jenn." he says.

"You don't have to I will your only doing Jc." I say.

"Ok." he says.

"Don't chicken out on me hemmings. It's too late." I say.

The line goes dead.

Jenn:

"She's right I am whore." I cry.

Tears begin to cloud vision.

"No your not." Jc says.

"Your mine and no one else." Jc says.

"You are different. Lia is the whore. She lost her virginity at 15 and you haven't done it yet." he explains.

I wipe my tears.

"Come here princess." he says.

He gives me one of his bear hugs then makes me sit on his lap.

"I love you." he says

"I love you too." I say.

*end of book 2*

Heyyyy guys I'm gonna post the new book later but for now. here you go.c: