Title your Story Part

Comment A title for this chapter.

Because I lack in creativity.

Jenn:

I am amused with Mr. Jc Caylen he has never sung randomly. what made him do it now.

"I can see my sweet girl swayin' she's crazy y cubano como yo my love, on the balcony I'm sayin' 'move baby move baby' I'm in love." he sings and hums.

"You push it hard, I pull away, I'm feeling hotter than fire
I guess that no one ever really made me feel that much higher
Te deseo, cariño, girl, it's you I desire
Your love, your love, your love." He continues.

"West coast right Jc?" i ask.

"Yes." he replies.

"We are here!" i hear Kian say. I fell my feet touch the floor and I hop off.

Jc takes off the blindfold.

"Jenn this is something me an the O2L guys made for you and andrea and her twins." Kian says as he refers Lauren and Arden as twins.

"This is really sweet. I love you guys!" i say in a friendly way and hug them.

We are currently under the boardwalk and under is pictures and glitter glow in dark and and candles on the sand. with jasmine flowers and Grace Vardell coming out of a boom box. guess what song it was.

"West coast" her cover of it.

She sings it so soothingly i feel at ease.

I sit on the blanket on the floor and lay down on it. So dose someone else.

Jc.

I look up at all the copies of the disposable camera pictures on the bottom of the boardwalk with every single little memory of us.

The day we met till today.

"We Love You Jenn" is written in glow in the dark sharpie.

I look to my side to only have my nose touch Jc's. he scoots a little closer and our lips brush. But not enough for us to have our lips on each other.

We stare at each other. I crash my lips on his and we kiss.

A sync is what our lips seem to be right now.

I pull away.

"Jc don't you have a girlfriend?" i ask.

"No we broke up." he says.

"Well in that case." i say and kiss him again.

He puts me on his lap and I cup his cheek and get closer to him. He puts his hand on the small of my back. He kisses me and I kiss him back I almost fell but he caught me. I lean forward and he leans back and he ends up falling back and me on top of him and I can't but stifle out a laugh.

"We can't have PDA without seriously doing something wrong." i say.

"True that." he says and hugs me

JCPENNY HAPPENED JCPENNY HAPPENED AND WTF HAPPENDED TO KIAN WHERE DID HE GO?!