A cocky grin spreads over Derek’s mouth and his eyes flick from my eyes, to my mouth, down the blanket and his eyes darken- as if imagining what’s under the sheet -before flicking back up to my eyes.

“Better.” Derek states, setting the plate of eggs down onto my blanket-covered thighs and hand me the doughnut.

I watch as he turns and grabs a plate of eggs. He adds a pile of ketchup to the corner and a piece of toast on the side. Grabbing a mug full of what I presume is coffee, he slides into the bed beside me. He hands me the coffee while he sticks his legs under the covers.

Taking it back he takes a sip, looking at me the entire time.

“What?”

“I love seeing my mark on you.” Before I can respond he leans over, pressing kisses against the pulsating mark. I moan as warmth spreads through me at the contact of him against my mark.

He licks and nibbles the bite mark, loving the spot with his mouth. My breath starts to come out in gasps and I drop the doughnut, the sweet treat rolling away.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his head closer to me- his mouth closer to me.

Pleasure builds in me, rattling around in my core until I can’t stand it. I lace my arms tightly around him, trying to keep him from getting away. Derek twists his hips towards me, and I know that Derek wouldn’t let me get away even if I wanted too.

Derek groans as his erection presses against my hip.

A loud crash fills the room and I feel something soaking my thigh.

I jerk away from Derek, glancing at my leg. I sigh at the pile of wet ketchup-soaked spread across my lap. The coffee cup had spilled, but far enough away from me that the hot liquid didn’t scald me.

“Derek.” I push him away. The movement causes some of the eggs to splat against his bare body near the waistband of his jeans. He hisses out a breath as the hot eggs hit his skin.

“I think we need to clean up.” I whisper softly against his neck. I press a kiss there before pulling back. Feeling more confident, I shrug off the blankets, walking naked to the bathroom. I grab a garbage bag and a wad of tissues.

When I return Derek is standing beside the bed and is in the process of wrapping the blankets up.

“Derek!” I grab his hand to stop him. “I know you don’t do laundry, but we can’t leave eggs in there to get washed.”

Derek rolls his eyes before unfolding the blankets. I use the tissues to grab the largest chunks of the eggs and toss them into the garbage bag. Tying it off I wave a hand towards the bed.

“Continue.”

Derek wraps the blankets up and carries them out of the room. I don’t know where he’s going, or how long it’s going to take him, so I decide to jump in the shower.

I let the water warm for a few minutes, sticking my hand under the spray every now and then. When it’s warm enough I climb in, closer the shower door behind me. The water is so hot it steams up the glass doors of the shower. I moan as the water beats against my back. I lean my arms against the slick tiles of the wall and rest my head against folded hands. I stay like that for awhile before grabbing the shampoo. I make a lather between my palms before rubbing it through my hair.

I start to rinse the shampoo out of my hair when Derek steps into the shower. His body is nude, drops of water glistening down his muscled skin.

Moving my hands out of the way, Derek starts to rub the shampoo out of my hair. His hands are gentle and massaging against my scalp, surprising considering how little hair he has.

He rubs my hair until the all the shampoo is gone. He steps back to allow me to stand under the spray. I let the water run through my hair.

I smile to myself as Derek grabs the bottle of conditioner, squeezing a small amount out. I turn my back to him, allowing him to rub his fingers through my hair. He keeps the conditioner limited to the ends and I wonder how many women’s hair he’s shampooed and conditioned.

“You’re the first.” Derek says, clipping my hair up.

“What?” I turn around, swiping a strand of hair out of my face.

“You’re the first girl that I’ve washed their hair.” Derek leans towards, me, our noses brushes as he licks my lip.

“Well, besides my cousins. They always made me wash their hair when they were dying it a lot.”

“You washed your cousins hair?” I laugh, trying to imagine a big tough guy like Derek washing his cousins hair while they dyed it.

“They also had me flat iron and braid it.” Derek grins, not at all ashamed that he acted as a beautician for his cousins.

“Do they still have you do their hair?” I ask, uncapping the bottle of orange scented body wash. I rub the loofa to create a lather before scrubbing it over Derek’s chest.

“Mind if I wash you?” I smile, raising an eyebrow, curling my arm around his waist.

“Not at all.” Derek presses his lips against mine and I know the fun is just beginning.

***

Four Hours Later

One shower, two rounds of…. Fun later and Derek and I finally make our way downstairs. Derek rests his hand possessively on my hip, my body pressed tightly against his.

I can’t help but blush when I realize what time it is and how many people are gathered in the living room. It looks like half of the pack are crowded around the TV, watching what looks like a Die Hard movie.

The guys whistle and congratulate Derek on “getting some”.

The women, on the other hand, stand up to great me. Hailey pulls me into the kitchen, glaring at Derek when he tries to follow.

“Ladies time, guys, ladies time.” Derek scowls, and goes to sit on the couch with the guys.

Hailey and two other women follow lead me into the kitchen. Grabbing a bag of chocolate out of a drawer, Hailey rips it open, spreading the Kisses across the counter.

“Spill honey.” Hailey commands, tossing me a Kiss.

A half hour later Hailey, Rebecca, Kristy and I are laughing. Rebecca and Kristy are both in their early twenties and are Hailey’s best gal-friends. Kristy is the only one- besides me -to have a mate. Her mate, Leon, is a twenty six year old shifter who met Kristy met while vacationing here. Leon’s a dark brown man with long, thick hair that even I am jealous of.

Rebecca and Hailey, on the other hand, are both single. When Kristy mated with Leon they interegated her just as much. At eighteen and twenty years old they are really dying for a mate.

When I told them that Derek washed his cousins hair, they were surprised- and amused. Derek’s cousins, thirteen and fourteen year old girls who adore Derek, are two girls that Derek would do anything for. Growing up surrounded by hormonal males apparently having two sweet girls want his attention was good for him.

Taking a sip of Coke, I decide to ask the girls what I’ve been wanting to know for the past few days.

“Where are Justin and Eric?” I haven’t seen them since the last day of school. I miss them. They’re both so funny and laid back.

“Justin West and Eric Link?” Rebecca asks.

“Yeah, they watched over me back in California, they’re really cools guys.” I unwrap a caramel Kiss and pop it in my mouth.

“I think they’re out on watch right now.” I nod. Watch is where shifters in groups of eight and ten patrol the parameters. A watch is usually ten to twelve hour shifts, so it’ll be awhile before I get to see them.

Changing the subject, Rebecca asks. “Did you see Nick today?”

Hailey groans. “Oh, God! He looked so hot working out!”

I smile and pop another Kiss in my mouth. It’s good to have girl friends.