"Stop stressing and worrying ya self I'm good with how things are going. You know me if I had a problem I'd tell you especially with you carrying my baby" he answered honestly. "If I thought for a second that I couldn't handle this I would've spoken up by now. As far as shit getting real it's already real at least for me it is. Every time I come to check on lil seedling or call I realize that I'm not by ya side and I have to see Dave and you in action while ya carrying my child. So this has always been real to me. I have to see him do shit to and for you that I can't do" Chris said. 

This shit had always been real from jump especially once April got back with Dave. He wasn't jealous or in his feeling but it put everything in perspective for him. April was pregnant with his child for the second time and she wasn't with him so he had to get his mind right from the very start. He couldn't walk into this with negative vibes and didn't want any type of negative energy surrounding them and their child so he knew he had to man up.

"Now in the beginning I high key questioned myself would I be able to handle this and I honestly thought I couldn't because this time around I wanted to be by ya side 24/7 for the process but being realistic that was never going to be possible. But obviously I can handle it and I've been handling it. I don't mind seeing or being around y'all. At the end of the day my priority is my child so if you're happy that means my child is happy. Maybe it would be different if you were fuckin with some fuck nigga who wasn't treating you right or somebody that didn't see the bigger picture but ya with someone who cares bout you and not only you but our child too. You know me I respect y'all space and what y'all have going on just like y'all respect me and acknowledge that lil seedling is my baby" Chris said and paused as he kept his eyes on her.

"You might be dating him but you never make me feel like I don't matter in my child's life or yours. You never make me feel like I'm left out or my role isn't important. No ones being petty, everyone gets along; we're all adults, and acting like adults. Doctor appointments I'm at every one and it's just us in those moments, the baby kicks or moves around I get to feel it, every month I get a new baby bump picture like clockwork. Lil man starts dancing around too much and I'm not around I get a facetime call so I can talk to him and calm him down without being around 24/7. My child knows me. He knows my voice. During all of this not once has Dave said anything out of pocket if anything he allows me to be a father to my child instead of getting in his feelings so I'm good" Chris said.

He had no problems with what was going on. He was still able to be a father without any unnecessary bullshit so yes he was good. Besides Chris knew what it was when they slept together. He knew if he wasn't fuckin April on New Years that it would definitely be Dave because even though April and Dave had broken up he just knew that she was still into him and loved him. It had been sheer luck that, that shit had popped off between them that night.

"Are you sure because you know I hate making people feel uncomfortable. I don't ever want to take ya fatherhood away from you or make you feel less than you are. I want you to enjoy the moments that we both missed out on and all of the milestones during this journey" she said saddened. This is how it was with April. Everyone came first and she'd put herself last instead of being selfish.

"If anything you let me embrace my role as lil seedlings father so stop stressing. I never have to question ya movements or ya actions"

"You know me moving funny isn't what I do" April said. "How do you feel bout the baby shower? It won't be just our families there but Dave's will be there as well. You know everyone knows that we're together but they don't know that ya actually my child's father. Do you feel that with him being there that it will take away ya moment" she asked. Chris could tell that this had been on her mind for a while.

"East's family was here today and it wasn't a problem. Shit his daughter and mines are in Royalty's room knocked out as we speak. Those girls are best friends. They love each other. His family gets along with both our families. They don't throw jabs, they don't come at me sideways, and they respect me as ya child's father. Shit my mother even gained a new bestie in Mama Faye. The way I see it we're one big happy family and all our kids get extra love. So how can I be upset by that? East's family doesn't come around and only show love to Kairi. They show Royalty the same love and affection" he voiced how he felt about the situation they were all in.