2: All Back

Chapter 2: All Back

Chapter 2: All Back

If I had the moment/I'd capture that moment/You would be right here next to me/If I had the secret/The secret to your love/I would place the treasure beneath my heart/Lock it all up/And throw away the key/I would never give it up/Cause I was just a fool/A fool for you/When I loved you so childishly
[All Back: Chris Brown]

"Baby can you answer your phone already" Kae said groggily as she lay under him. This is how they had been for the last few days just laid up under each other. Wasn't shit going on so she's been at his place for the past few days. Honestly Chris's phone had been going ham since late last night but he felt no need to answer it or acknowledge whoever it was. He knew it wasn't business if so his other phone would've rung and chimed. Slowly easing out the bed without waking Kae up any further he stretched and headed to the bathroom. He did his usual you know piss, brush his teeth, and wash his face. He grabbed both phones and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

Damn how times have changed. A few years back he'd come downstairs to breakfast already made and fit for a king as 'she' walked around their kitchen fixing his plate dressed in one of his t-shirts with her curly hair flowing effortlessly or in one of the lace nighties she knows he loved to see her in. Nowadays a nigga had to make his own breakfast, ask Kae to make it, go out to get breakfast, or just say fuck it. Looking through the fridge his phone goes off yet again this time he answers it. It's his boy Trey.

"Trey what it do" Chris answered as he continued to look through the fridge.

"Nigga did you check the Gram today" Trey already knew he didn't by the tone of his voice and if he had he'd call him immediately.

"Nah what the media done said about me now? What did I do wrong this time?" he sighed and scratched his head with his freehand letting the fridge doors close. He was tired of the media. They always had some shit to say about him whether he was in the right or in the wrong and quite frankly he was fed up with the bullshit. He could never do right by them. All they could see was his wrongdoings.

"How bout you check the Gram and hit me back afterwards" Trey said and hung up the phone causing Chris to scrunch his face. Putting his 6 digit passcode in his rose gold IPhone 7 plus his phone unlocked. He had notifications out the ass. Whatever it was must've been important. He was tagged quite a few times and immediately went to the Gram to see what was going on. There was a video. Clicking the video there 'she' stood looking more beautiful than the last time he saw her. He couldn't even concentrate on what she was doing or saying he was too busy checking her out. Chris hadn't seen her in a long while. Seems like after she left the only time he got to see her was on rare occasions when her best friend and his boy's girl Hazel would post a pic of her online. For a long time he felt as though she fell off from the face of the earth. It was like she just went poof and disappeared.