I looked at the door, and Mattia stood there with cases of beers. Alejandro laughed and grabbed two cases, "yeah, they make his," he paused looking down, "itch." I flipped them off, tying my shoelaces. That was weird, I never used to switch from sad to happy in like 0.5 seconds.

"Anyways, fuck you both, I'll be right back." They both nodded, as I grabbed my keys, walking out the front door. "Hey Alvaro? Wanna come with me?" I asked, he stopped doing what he was doing (watching youtube) and made his way towards me. "For sure. Where we going?"

I unlocked the car, and got in, "to the store. I want candy." He put his seatbelt on, and shook his head. "I actually had a question too." He looked at me, assuming he was waiting for me to go on.

"Okay, if you were me...and Alejandro was Mattia. Would you still be doing this bet? Would you-would you tell him you like him? Even if he's trying to be with someone else?" I looked at him. When we reached a red light.

He shrugged, "honestly Kai. I can't say no, but I'm not saying yes either. It's complicated. I think I would, because anyone would want to experience the dream of dating their crush I assume. But, I don't think I'd ever tell him, only because I think it would get weird, ya'know? Like he's gonna be with someone else in front of you, while he knows you like him. I couldn't handle that." Alvaro concluded.

I nodded, and thanked him. "You make valid points Alvaro. Thanks for that. Should I call the bet off? Should I wait till he says he wants to cut it off?"

"I say you cut it off, but then again, as much as it's gonna hurt you when I say this, him and Alex are most likely gonna get together by the end of this month, so I think you should wait till he calls it off. But, if anything, be prepared both ways."

I didn't say anything, but I knew Alvaro knew I heard him well enough. Even if it did hurt, he wasn't trying to sugar coat anything, and that's all I had asked for. Was honest, answers, no matter how bad they may be.

¡Alejandro¡

"Dude, tonight's gonna be wicked awesome!" I exclaimed, Kairi and Alvaro had just gotten back, and we were all snacking on the food they brought. The party was far from being started, but the hype was still there.

"For real! Kai, you'll be the talk of the whole school!" Roshaun said, making Kairi raise his eyebrows. "Sick! Let's just hope it dials down before my parents get back." He said after, making us laugh.

He may seem tough, but if you wanted to see fear, watch when he disobeys what his mom says, let alone talks back to her. It's not pretty, even I was scared of her for a good month.

••●••

"Damn, that was quick." Alvaro yelled, the music blaring, people dancing. "For real! I didn't think it'd be this packed. It's only been an hour!"

He looked at me surprised, and I wouldn't blame him. It was just us boys, then I use the restroom, the house was practically full at that point. Now? I think it turned me claustrophobic.

"Anyways, let's have fun!" Alvaro yelled, grabbing my hand, taking me to the living room, where people danced. God really gave me the most special boy ever, not a day goes by that I don't thank the heavens, to have the boy next me.

Literally and metaphorically.

I love the boy, what else do I say?

¡Roshaun¡

"So then milk came out her nose," the person I was talking to laughed, making me smile. This was fun. I mean sure, there is crazy drunk people here at the moment, but that was the fun part.

They couldn't walk straight, they talked loud, but they were having a good time. So many people, I would say that basically the whole school was here. This was so sick.

¡Mattia¡

It's been like three hours after I had gotten here, and let me say, Kairi delivered. Everywhere he walked, people praised him. He was like god himself to everyone here. "Damn, Kairi! Bless your soul dude!" Many would yell, making him shake his head.

"Dude, seriously, you throw awesome parties, which says a lot because it looks like any other party." I said, looking around, "I know! It's exciting!" He exclaimed, the sparkle in his eye made him look even more godly.

I nodded, making a tik tok with him, and then he walked off to do some more partying. I watched him, he's like perfect really. The way he smiled when people would talk to him, or the way he'd throw his head back when he laughs, I couldn't pinpoint it all, but I would say everything he does is perfect.

"Hey, Mattia!" I stopped watching Kairi, and faced the girl who had called my name. "Hey Alex! You liking the party?" She nodded, and wrapprd her arm around my waist. "Yeah, I'm really surprised how Kai managed to throw one of the most coolest parties!"

"I think we all are, to be honest!" I yelled back, the music had gotten louder, and that meant the crowd gotten louder as well.

She lead me to the kitchen, and poured us some drinks, before we found a place that wasn't to crowded to talk. "So, have you told Kairi about the kiss?" She asked, and I knew she would. She felt terrible, and I guess I couldn't blame her.

"Uhm, no, no. I will tomorrow though. Don't worry, he'll understand it was an accident." Fake dating someone was hard work. She looked at her drink. "Is it bad that I don't regret kissing you?" I looked at her, "I don't know. I guess not."
I shrugged.

She nodded, before walking off as well. When she was gone, I smiled. So she doesn't regret kissing me? That's great! The boys would be surprised I can tell you that. The fact that fake dating your best friend gave me more progress than doing it myself really says something. So yippekaiyay motherfuckers.

••●••

It's 2 in the morning, we all have school tomorrow, and Alex just left. I don't know where any of the boys are, and I'm stumbling over my steps. I was tipsy, not drunk. I'd get murdered if I went home smelling like beer, and drunk.

I walked around, talking to some people I knew, they were destroyed, hammered. You didn't hear it from me, but it was slightly funny. My mind was hazy, going in and out of reality and my head.

Except when I heard yelling, I didn't think that was part of my mind tricks. Especially knowing it was Kairi the one yelling.

"Shut up Alejandro, you don't get to say that!"

••KxM••

OooOOooO

It's about to go down

HAHA HAHA
See y'all next time
Leaving y'all on a cliffhanger

Stay Gold💕