Chapter 22

Freddie is staying with Dawson at the flat, Cook and JJ arrive at the flat looking tired and Dawson knows they haven't found Cleo

"No luck again dude" replied JJ "we can't find her anywhere"

"He can't have got her that far" answered Dawson "I swear to god he is so dead"

Cook nods "Yeah, kidnap my best friend sister, he is so not getting away that easily" he looks at Freddie "Dude you need to sleep"

"I can't sleep Cook, I can't sleep knowing that my sister is in trouble" explained Freddie

"The police are doing everything they can to find Cleo Fred, we just have to be patient and wait" replied JJ

"BE PATIENT" Dawson yelled "MY GIRLFRIEND IS OUT THERE SCARED TO DEATH WITH HER EX WHO RAPES AND BEATS HER UP"

TJ walks into the shed and looks at Freddie "mummy gone" Freddie stares at him with broken eyes "mummy gone isn't she" Freddie nods "we have to save mummy"

"We will TJ" answered Freddie "the police are trying to find your mummy alright and we promise that we will get her back"

TJ nods and goes to hug Freddie who wraps his arms around him protectively. TJ soon fell asleep and Cook, JJ and Dawson stare at him

"Alright I have a tracker on Cleo's phone" replied Dawson "I can track where she is and we can go after her and get her back"

"Sounds like a good plan" replied Cook

"Fred and JJ you two will stay here and babysit TJ" ordered Dawson "me and Cook will get Cleo back and save her"

Freddie and JJ nod

"Okay" they said

Meanwhile, Cleo wakes up and tiptoes out of the room and downstairs and tries opening the door without waking Jordan up.