Part 11

*mission impossible music plays in the back round as I open Wattpad*

*I find the story and click on publish before I go to my own library*

This should keep them happy. :)

Onto the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV-

Ciel was doing work in his study and Aunt Ivy went into town to get some things she needed. Clothes, a few pictures, etc...

I was walking through the halls and saw Mey-rin trying to do laundry. She was about to pour in way too much detergent so I stopped her before she could and showed her the right amount. Later though Ciel came out of his study and noticed I was alone.

"Where's Aunt Ivy, Love?"

"In town. I see you're done with work?"

"Yes. We have a guest coming over tonight so I finished early. Besides, I was eager to see you."

"Who is the guest?"

"A Mr. Brandel. Lau is bring him to discuss some ideas."

"I see. Well we should open him with kind arms."

Bard came into the room and told me that Ain't Ivy is staying with an old friend of her's for the night and she will be back in the morning. Ciel and I kept talking before Sebastian came in and told us to get ready for the evening.

Mey-rin came into my room and helped me with my dress. It was the color (f/c) with a (2f/c) trim and floral design. I (curled/straightened) my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put on some make up. I slipped on some matching heels and walked down to meet Ciel.

A carriage pulled up and we were introduced to Mr. Brandel. We all walked to the dining room and Sebastian made an elegant display with the cider. (A/n Idk what it was) That was until Mey-rin tripped on her shoelace and knocked it over, but as usual Sebastian fixed it.

Lau made a joke about Sebastian joining a acrobatics troupe to which the butler replied, "Me? A star? You jest. I'm simply just one hell of a butler."

Dinner went along and soon both Brandel and Lau were out of the room. When Brandel returned, he made some snide remarks about Ciel being a brat. I saw crazy in his eyes and when Ciel stood up, he was shot. I stood next and it was then me while Sebastian was getting shot a multitude of times.

That was what Brandel saw at least. When he got up, Sebastian told him about how he have a warm Phantomhive welcome to his goons. I had no idea what was going on and soon found Ciel explaining about Brandel dealing guns on the black market.

Sebastian was told to make more tea and soon Brandel pulled a gun from his jacket. He aimed at Ciel and I while he shouted one word. "Die!"

He shot but Sebastian held them. Ciel told me to get under the table and I did.

CIEL'S POV~

I told (F/n) to get under the table because I could see Sebastian radiating demon aura. Brandel tried shooting Sebastian again but Sebastian ended up winning that fight. The gun imploded. Brandel tried to escape but Sebastian was already at the door.

Brandel started shout "monster!" at Sebastian. The lights went out as Brandel started freaking out farther. I took that as my turn. I stood and looked towards the man.

"Brandel. Why do you suppose no one knows what punishment the Queen's guard dog inflicts?" I took off my eyepatch and continued. "It's because dead men tell no tales." That's when we got rid of him.

I put the eyepatch back on and looked at (F/n) under the table. I helped her up and she sat back down. I held her hand because she was obviously confused about the last few events.

Soon, Lau came back in asking if I was all finished. I asked where he was and he gave me a letter. Three tickets to a circus were inside.

Soon we all retired for the night and (F/n) came with me to my room after she got dressed. She turned around while Sebastian helped me get dressed in my night shirt. When he was done, (F/n) curled up beside me and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MUST READ!!!

Ello! So if you notice I'm kinda going off season 3 right now since I'm watching it. But few rules-

1. Even though the anime shows him as 13/14 year old Ciel, he is 17 in my version. Why you may ask, because I told you before you are both 17 in my story.

2. Aunt Ivy and maybe even Victor will be making more appearances throughout the story line.

3. I want to know your opinions. If I should make a Thanksgiving side chapter, later on a Christmas side chapter, and then maybe a new year's proposal chapter. Reminder, the chapters WILL BE THE SAME TIME AS THE HOLIDAY!!!! I had a friend ask me if I was going to do an Easter chapter and I gave her a what the heck face because we aren't even CLOSE to Easter.

Anyways, Toodles for now! 😄