Part 3

HERE'S THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!! This starts the romance, so for those of you who have been wanting some romance, and you know who you are *wink! wink!*, this should satisfy you. For now that is. *evil laughter* jk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV-

I joined Ciel in his study for a game of chess. He started the game and it soon ended with his defeat.
"How did you beat me so easily," he asked, clearly shocked.
"I just payed close attention to my opportunities closely," I tell him.
"Interesting," he says while scanning my face as though he had something else to say. He really is a cute boy, no, a handsome teen. With his Safire eye color and dark, navy blue hair color. He was a sight to behold. I looked back at the board and started setting the pieces back up before I began to blush.

CIEL'S POV~

She was so beautiful with her e/c eyes and long h/c hair. I don't know why I don't make a move. Wait! I barely know this girl! Yet, there's something I can't resist about her. She looked down at the chessboard and started setting up the pieces. That's when I realized that, I helped this girl. She could've died if not for me. That must be it, but...

*FLASHBACK*

"She's really pretty, yes she is," Mey-rin exclaimed when we brought her in.
"A real beauty, if I must say," Bard and Finny said in unison.
That made me feel uneasy for some reason. I know she's beautiful, but I should be the only one to notice. Wait! what am I saying!? I'm thinking bloody nonsense! Maybe I have feelings for this girl.

*END FLASHBACK*

"F/n, do you like it here," I ask nervously.
"Why, of course I do," she says quietly, "Why do you ask?"
"No reason in particular," I say clearly blushing, "Do you like the people here?"
"Well, I've only seen the staff once, Sebastian really creeps me out, and you're really nice. I think I finally have a friend," she says while blushing.
She only thinks of me as a friend, huh? I felt a but disappointed for some reason. Without thinking, I leaned across the chessboard and kissed her.

YOUR POV-

He kissed me! Ciel kissed me! within a matter of seconds, I was returning his kiss. I can't believe when he pulled away I was a little sad , but I was really happy that I figured out his feelings. Then the door burst open and the little red-haired maid ran in. I believe her name was Mey-rin?
"Oh master! It's awful! Truly disappointing!"
"What is it now Mey-rin," Ciel asked. 'Yes! Nailed it,' I thought.
"Lady Elizabeth is supposed to be coming tomorrow afternoon!"
"What!? Elizabeth is coming! Keep her busy!"
"Yes sir! I'll get the boys and well distract her, yes we will!" She left before I could even say anything.

"Who's Elizabeth," I ask.

"She's kind of my fiancé," he replies reluctantly.

"What!? And we just kissed! Ciel!"

"It's alright! I don't even like her and was planning on breaking off the engagement two weeks ago! Please don't get upset Love!"

"You called me Love." I smile brightly before walking over to where he was standing and wrapping my arms around his neck. He grins like a Cheshire Cat and pulls me close as we close the remaining space between us with a kiss.

"I'm glad I met you Love. It's only been about a day, but I love you."

"I love you too Ciel." Then we start preparing for Elizabeth's visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I know it took a while, but I've been writing other fan fictions so yeah! if you guys want to give me a few suggestions, I'm open to ideas as long as no one dies. I've had a friend say that he wanted someone to pass away and I almost yelled at him. Lol. But any good romance ideas, I'm open to hearing. And if I don't fit some in here I might use the ideas for other fan-fics so all for now. 😄