Part 8

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for so long. Hoping to make up for it in this chapter. Not much to say so, onto the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV-

I woke up locked in a carriage with Ciel. A moving carriage. "Love, you're up." I turned around at hearing my nickname. Ciel was awake beside me.

"Ciel, what happened?"

"We were kidnapped Love."

"Yes. I can see that, but why are you the only one tied up?"

He looked down at the ropes that bound him from moving. "Not a clue love, not a clue."

I look out the small window and see a boy around mine and Ciel's age with blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing purple and green clothes. At least I think it's a boy, he is wearing booty-shorts after all.

"Ciel, what does this Alois fellow look like?"

"Trancy? He's our age, blonde hair, blue eyes, he wears a lot of purple and green, and his shorts are always too short. Why?"

"I think I figured out our captor's identity."

"You have to be kidding me. Um, Love, do you think you can get me out of these ropes now?"

"Oh! of course."

When he was untied, Ciel tried to open the window of the carriage. After he succeeded with that task, he helped me on top of the horse-driven transportation. He soon joined me and the blonde boy turned around.

"Well look who decided to join us, Ciel Phantomhive and F/n L/n."

"Alois, enough of this game. And who's driving this thing," Ciel asked. The black haired man turned around and I saw...

"Victor."

"That's right my young mistress. Long time no see."

I stared in shock as the Alous boy joined me and Ciel on the roof of the carriage. Which probably isn't the best place to be standing now that I think about it.

"We have plans for the two of you."

"What sort of plans?"

"The usual. Torture, death, then hiding your bodies to where nobody knows you were even around. It's a brilliant plan, no?"

"No!"

"You make me sad. No matter! Victor, we must dispose of them soon."

"Yes, young master Alois."

"Victor, why did you betray us? We gave you food, a paying job, and a roof over your head. Why," I finally manage to choke out.

"Young mistress, it's simple. I hated your family. And as the head butler, I would've been able to get all of hour family's possessions. The fortune, the house, the staff. I would've been the noble then."

"No you wouldn't. You sick, twisted, freak!"

"I'm in charge now, my dear. And I say that you and your new boyfriend shall perish." That's when Alois sits beside Victor again and we start moving faster on the rocky trail.

We hit a huge bump and I'm about to fall when Ciel grabs my hand. He's almost hoisted me back up when we hit another bump and he falls over the side too. Lucky for us, he grabbed the railing on the top of the carriage. He lifts me up and holds me by my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck, as not to fall, when Alois decides to join us again.

"Ta-ta Ciel! it was fun while it lasted!" he raises his hand and exposes a knife. That's when Ciel calls for Sebastian. "The butler can't save you now, fool! The jig is up. Olay!" He starts to drop his hand and I close my eyes. That's when I hear a scream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So guess what? Cliff hanger! That's right~! Who screamed? Ciel, Alois, Victor, YOU? No, I wouldn't do that to you. Part 9 to be published after school! So hold on! See ya in the next chapter!😄