Part 6

Hey guys! So, I'ma going to go ahead and make chapter 6, so yeah. Hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOUR POV-

We were driving through the town when we suddenly stopped, right in the middle of the road.

"Sebastian, what's wrong," Ciel asked.

"I think you should look at this, my young lord," Sebastian said.

We opened the carriage to see Lady Elizabeth in a puddle of blood. I quickly turned around, trying my best not to puke. This was the same girl that just yesterday was shouting and dancing so energetically. Who could've done this.

I heard a piece of paper being picked up as Ciel read it.

"I will kill ALL teenage nobles until I find my dear mistress. This girl was just the beginning, soon I will take the lives of others. Whether I be killing a legacy or just hurting a family's pride, I shall have my revenge on her. The young mistress will not get away this time. And if that little twerp helps her again, I will not hesitate to kill him too! -V"

It can't be. No. Not...
"Victor," I turned to look at the letter and felt like I couldn't breath. "He's going to pay. Lizzie may have been annoying, but she gave us her blessing even though she cared so much for you, Ciel. I will find Victor and make him pay the price."

CIEL'S POV~

I've never seen F/n this mad before, it kind of scares me.

"F/n, perhaps we should calm down and go to our meeting with Lou. Maybe he has some answers."

"Alright."

We return to the carriage as Scotland Yard is coming in. I tried to calm F/n down, but she was still tense by the time we arrived at our meeting spot. And that was a long drive. We got out and went inside the tea shop. (A/n: and not the one Lou had set up in the winter ice festival show)

"Ah, Ciel, Lady F/n, good to see you made it," the weird Chinese man said, "Apparently, there is a new crime approaching. A man with black hair, emerald eyes, and wearing a tailcoat you'd expect to see on Sebastian, is staring to kill young nobles."

"Yes, we know," F/n said, "And I think I know who it is. I just don't know WHERE he is."

"Crime's already solved," Lou asked.

"Not quite. First we need to catch him. Sebastian, figure out all the possible places that Victor could be," I addressed.

"Yes sir," Sebastian stated as he left the room.

"Well if you already know who it is, I suggest being careful. Perhaps visit the Undertaker," Lou suggested.

"Fine," I stated as we all headed towards the carriage. When we climbed in (Lou decided to drive us) I could see F/n crying slightly. "Love, what's wrong?"

"I just don't want to see you get hurt. Or anyone else. You read the note."

I pulled her into a reassuring hug as as I gave her a peck on the lips. "I'm going to be alright Love. It'll all work out in the end." I have her another quick kiss before we pulled up to the Undertaker's shop. I saw Grell come out of the shop with Will. "This should be interesting."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this is kind of lagging at the end. So, wow, Lizzie died and by VICTOR'S hand. We saw Grell and Will at the Undertaker's and cliff hanger because we don't know why. So, I'll see y'all next time! 😄