Bonus Story!

Hey guys! Not a part of the story, just a little bonus chapter for y'all. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV-

It was my first Christmas at the Phantomhive manor. I was wrapped in a coat, sitting outside watching the snow fall. I looked at the roses. Frosted over with ice. "Slowly dying."

"What was that?" I turned to see Ciel standing behind me in an equally large coat. "What's slowly dying Love?"

"The roses. They're so beautiful, even when they're covered in ice. But that also means they're slowly dying."

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. He softly grazes my neck with his lips. After pulls away, I slowly turn around and kiss his lips. After we part, he pulls me into his lap.

"You're warm Love."

"Are you cold?"

"Yes. Why don't we go inside and start a fire?"

"That sounds lovely."

We walk hand-n-hand to the doors where Sebastian waits for us. He takes our coats, which are dripping wet from the snow, and goes to make hot chocolate. We go to the fire and sit on a small love seat. I cuddle close to him and we stare at the fire.

Sebastian comes in with a tray with two mugs of hot chocolate and a bowl of marshmallows. He soon leaves just as fast as he appeared. We sit drinking the sweet drink and watch the fire for a few minutes longer before Ciel pulls out a small, long box.

"Merry Christmas Love." I open the box to see a blue and f/c necklace.

"Ciel, it's breathtaking."

"Just like you," says before helping me put the necklace on. "Merry Christmas Love. I love you."

"I love you too," I say as we share one more kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I know this is weird since it's the end of summer, but I'm anxiously waiting December holidays like Christmas. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the bonus chapter! 🎅