About five minutes pass by, and Saxton gives me the approval to go. I walk out of the house, and run for the woods. Once I'm concealed by the thick forest, I change into my wolf. A feeling of disgust rose inside me, but I pushed it down. I had to 'save' the girl as a wolf so she knew I wasn't a threat. I ran through the woods to try and find Nick. Where the f*ck was he? I heard the sound of his gun being cocked, and I followed the noise. I found them easily. I hid behind a tree; I had to wait for the right moment. 

There was Nick, pointing his gun at a brown wolf's head. I'm assuming the wolf was the Alpha's daughter. I was surprised to see that her wolf form was smaller than mine; I thought an Alpha is supposed to be huge and powerful? Maybe it's because she's a girl. I don't know, I've never interacted with another wolf before. She stood up, trying to look menacing, but I could see the slight shake in her legs. She was scared. And something about that fact made me growl. 

Nick's head snapped over to where I was hiding. Well, I guess I should interfere now. I jumped out from the trees, and stood in front of the girl protectively. I growled lowly at Nick, baring him my teeth. Something in Nick's eye sparkled, and I knew what was going to happen a second before it did. I pushed the Alpha's daughter away with my body just as Nick pulled the trigger of the gun. He tried to kill her! I was so f*cking mad. I wanted to kill him. 

I launched myself at Nick, pinning him to the ground with my paws. I growled in his face. I was going to kill him. 

"What are you doing!" He hissed. I froze. The plan. Why was I so angry? I was really about to kill him. 

I jumped off of Nick, and watched him run away into the forest. Probably back to Saxton's. I shook my large, wolf head and turned to face Kiara. I looked her over for any signs of injuries. I had pushed her kind of hard. Wait, why did I even care so much? I was going to be the one to hurt her pretty soon. But for now she didn't have a scratch on her. She was looked at me with an intense look in her eyes. She looked… mad? Why would she be mad? I just saved her ass!  

She made a gesture that signaled for me to follow her, and she took off in a direction of the forest. I ran after her, following her to what looked like her pack house. Saxton had told me that wolves lived in these huge houses all together and called them pack houses. I thought he was joking at first. Who in their right mind would ever agree to live with a bunch of wolves? 

When we arrived in her pack's boundaries, the girl was nowhere to be found. I looked around for her, but she was gone. Suddenly, she appeared in her human form, dressed in a white tank top with those little jean shorts girls like to wear. 

The girl was… Okay the girl was really fucking hot. She wasn't the 'in your face' type of hot with all the fake parts though. She was the 'girl next door' type of hot; Where a girl looks so innocent, but you still think of all the possibilities of you taking her home with you. I couldn't help it; I ran my eyes down her body. Her legs looked like they went on for miles in those tiny shorts. She was barefoot. 

 She had blue/gray eyes that looked like rain. I mean, If there ever was a color for rain, that would be it. She had brown hair that was in a long style. I like girls with long hair.

Wait. Did I just say that I liked her? I don't even know her! And I'm supposed to kill her whole family…  I wiped my face of all emotion just as she threw me a black T-shirt and a pair of jeans. 

"Change," She said. Her voice was… unexpected. Judging from her pretty face I expected her voice to be high and annoyingly girly. Although it was girly, it had a slight rasp added to it. It was sexy. 

Dammit Connor, stick to the plan. 

I went behind a nearby tree and changed back into my human form. I got dressed into the clothes she threw at me. I walked out to see her standing with her hands on her hips. 

"Why the hell did you help me?" She fumed.  I narrowed my eyes. 

"What?" Not the grateful thank you I was expecting her to say.

"I was doing fine on my own!" She continued. 

"Not from where I was standing." 

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes at me. I narrowed mine even more. Was she seriously rolling her eyes at me? How old is she, twelve? "Who are you, anyway?" She asked. Okay, time to be civil. 

"Connor Kane." I held out my hand. She shook it, and then froze. What? What's wrong with her? She looked at me with… was that awe? She was staring at me, her lips parted slightly. Her head was tilted a little, like she was thinking. 

"What are you doing?" I asked her. I wasn't used to people looking at me like that. 

"I'm, um, Kiara. Kiara Everhart." What, was she shy now? She didn't seem too shy before when she was yelling at me for saving her! She slipped her hand out of mine, and I felt myself frown. I kind of liked touching her. She felt… good. As I studied her face, she seemed kind of familiar. Like I've met her before. I couldn't resist asking. 

"Do I… know you? From somewhere?" She shook her head. 

"I don't think so," She replied. Strange. I could have sworn that I've seen her somewhere. She was still looking at me in that weird way. 

"Kiara!" I heard her name being called in the distance. She cursed under her breath. It sounded weird coming from her mouth. She looked too innocent to curse. In a flash I was surrounded, torn away from Kiara. 

"Who the hell are you?" A voiced roared at me. I recognized his powerful aura instantly. 

The Alpha. 

Uh ohhhh. When is Connor gonna figure out why he likes kiara so much.... ;)

What will he do then? Can he go through with the plan? Thanks for reading! 

Don't forget to Fan/Vote/Comment and enjoy :)!