Dio x Reader x Jonathan: "We adore you."

Start from the beginning

"Dio Brando."
You look at his hand and then up at him to see him blush slightly when he looks into your [Y/E/C] eyes. You shake his hand gently and smile sweetly.
"[Y/N] [Y/L/N]."
"Aren't you in English class with Jonathan and I?"
"Yeah! Why do you ask?"
You smile brightly. He shakes his head at your cuteness, putting his hand to his side.
"Just wondering."
"Okay then. It's nice to meet you, Mr.Brando."
"Just Dio, [Y/N]."
"Well, see you later, Dio."
You walk away from him, mentally screaming because you didn't expect the conversation to be short.

Then when it came to after school, you go back to the tree to see if Dio was going to be there, but instead of Dio, it's Jonathan who's holding a basket full of grapes, looking at them curiously. You blush again when you look at him, seeing him in his attire that makes him look like a proper British gentleman. You go over to him, smiling sweetly again.

"Hi."
He looks up at you and smiles sweetly, standing up.
"Hello. Sorry, Umm I guess the girl I defended a few days ago gave me a basket of grapes..."
"Oh. Well that's nice of her."
"Yeah. Anyways, what's your name? I'm Joestar. Jonathan Joestar."
"[Y/N] [Y/L/N]. I've already met Dio a few hours ago in the exact spot you're in."
"You did? I bet he was just as cold and stubborn..."
"Is something wrong?"
"It's just...I think Dio is trying to ruin me..."
"Oh..."
You frown greatly, putting your hands together. Then, you see him smile sweetly at you and bow slightly.
"Would you like to hang out with me, [Y/N]?"
"Sure! It's a bit lonely out here..."
"I could say the same."
You two chuckle before you two sit beside each other, getting to know each other and eating grapes.

When it gets to sunset, you see Dio pass the both of you without looking back. You smile up at him, waiving at him.

"Hi, Dio!"
He flinches and stops walking, looking back to see you and Jonathan just hanging out underneath the tree with Danny, Jonathan's dog, lying beside him. He nods his head and just continues on his way, walking back to the mansion.

"I can't believe that she's with him! She saw me first...what is it that's so special about Jonathan?..." He thought as he was walking, having his hands in his pockets.

Jonathan kissed your hand gently and stood up, helping you up as well. He whistled at Danny and Danny quickly got up and rushed to Jonathan, circling around him a bit. Jonathan crouched down to pet him gently, smiling brightly. You smile brightly as well, petting Danny too by his back. Danny licked your face which made you laugh and try to push him away gently.

"Danny! That tickles!"
Jonathan laughs as well, being tackled by Danny as he also licks his face.
"I love you so much, Danny. Nothing will tear us apart."

Jonathan wipes his face with his handkerchief and gently wipes your face with it too, chuckling gently and also blushing deeply as you giggle slightly. You kiss his cheek, watching as he stands back up.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."
"Yeah. Make it home safe, okay?"
"What about you, [Y/N]? It is a bit unsafe."
"I'll be fine, Jonathan, really."
"If you say so. See you tomorrow."
"See you!"

You rush off to your house, which is in a nice neighborhood and a bit small compared to the others. You go inside and quickly go upstairs, skipping out on dinner, which you completely regret when you wake up the next morning. Your stomach rumbles loudly, which makes you go downstairs to eat some leftovers your parents put on a plate for you. You quickly get dressed after and grab your things you need for school, going out the door.

During the 30 minutes of break from school again, you go back over to the tree to see Dio leaning against it with his arms crossed, looking up at the same sky as yesterday. You sneak up behind him and put your hands on his eyes, giggling.