As he pushed her she fell down and she passed out. Such a ruthless and shameless son.

"Water" my head snapped us her as Ami handed her water.

***

She sat and her head was supported with pillow.

"What happened was not what you think" the poor mother tried defending her son.

"It is okay" grandmother said to her as she creased her arm.

I hate him. He looks heartless and emotionless.

We heard faint gun shot from afar and everyone ran to the hall and was shocked. May be the psycho son is here.

The door banged open and men dressed in back suit came in with their gun aiming at us. We were all trembling but only one person was not scared a bit.

"What do you want?" Aayan Bhai asked stepping forward.

"Where is he?" The devilish handsome scary man said.

"Aarjun Vikram. You came quit late" the innocent looking Aayan turned into a beast just like Aaryan.

"Hahaha" the Aarjun man laughed lowly like a devil.

"So he left you to attend to us second in command" he said sarcastically. He moved forward and all the guns were aimed at him and we all gasped.

"I AM HERE" the voice boomed the hall as the devil in name came in. Aaryan came in.

"So you were here" the Aarjun man smiled.

"What do you want?" Aaryan asked.

"I want the documents" he demanded. "And if i don't" he replied.

In a swift moment I was in the hand of the men as he backed me to his shoulder. I struggled against him. And gun was pointed on my head.

"I will take her and kill her" he said pointing at me. Aaryan looked up with no emotions. "Then take her" gasps were heard as he walked out slowly.

"Please" I said loud enough for him to hear and he turned back with emotions in his eyes.

Aaryan POV

"Please" that voice stopped me. I looked back and my Amira was held with gun pointed at her head. I ran from were I was and punched the man holding her as the freed her.

She smiled at me. My Amira, my life. I hugged her and that was when I got shot in my arm and I loose her.

"You guys should go away" Aayan shouted and they all left but only Aayan and I were left with the man.

"Why not go outside and keep our weapons and fight man to man" I said with a smirk and if you win I will give you the documents and if I win I will have the documents.

***
They left the vicinity as they loosed.

"Why will you hug her?" That was the first thing Aayan attacked me with.

"Who?" I asked as i pulled out the bullet.

"Nabilah of cause the girl you told them to go with" i looked at him with wide eyes.

"Nabilah?" I asked and he hummed in reply. Fuck I hugged the wrong person.

Nabilah' POV

Why the hell will he hug me. "Are you okay" Grandma asked me the hundredth time.

"Yes" I hugged her and she smiled.

"He risked his life for me but why did he did that to his mother?" Grandma held my face. "You shouldn't worry about that. You are safe now?" I nodded my head as I hugged her.

***

Next day.

We all sat for dinner as no one brought the topic up. "We Can't leave tomorrow" Aaryan said.

"Why?" His mother asked. "Their life is in danger and we can't leave them like this" he left and everyone was shocked.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Add

Keep reading
Keep enjoying.