"Excuse me?!" Luna barked as Amber threw her backpack inside the car and shut the door after crawling atop of the passenger seat.

"Nothing..." she said quietly, slowly shaking her head, facing straight forward in the chair.

Luna growled lowly at Amber and Amber instantly flinched as she expected to be hit.

She surprisingly felt no pain inflicted before growing the courage to peek over at Luna.

"I'm waiting."

Amber blinked. She was going to ask what exactly she was waiting for, but knew Luna would only say she was back talking her and giving her attitude.

So instead, she only blankly stared at her mistress, making it obvious she was confused on what she was to do.

"Apologize, Amber," Luna spoke in a low and intimidating voice.

What she was to apologize for? She had no clue. She only knew she needed to quick, since Luna was obviously already at a lack of patience.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Amber squeaked out, hoping it was not too obvious how confused she was.

She watched as Luna snickered and started the engine to the car.

It took Amber quite sometime to finally pull her eyes off Luna as she wondered what went on through the woman's head. She was so strict, but then would randomly be outrageously kind to Amber, and it confused her to no end. Not that now was one of those times, though. She was clearly in a terrible mood.

On that note, Amber decided to hint at it.

"So...you're feeling better? Or, not so much?"

Luna glanced at her sharply with one eyebrow raised an Amber flashed her a sarcastically sweet smile. She figured Luna would not fully take in the vague hint, but Amber gave it anyways.

"Yes, I'm feeling better, uh...thank you." Luna responded before returning her pink eyes back onto the road before her.

Amber let out a tiny smirk. "What was wrong?"

"I had a minor stomach ache, that is all," Luna said in pure monotone.

Amber nodded her head to Luna even though she knew she was looking ahead and would not see her.

Luna pulled up to the house and Amber eagerly hopped out in desperate attempts to escape Luna. She bolted inside without waiting for her mistress to even step out of the car herself.

"Oh! Amber!" A tiny voice yelled before Amber soon found herself to be tripping then completely falling. She let out a squeal herself as she landed right on top of someone.

She shook her head to refocus then lifted it to find Eva laying under her. Her cheeks immediately flushed a pink and she watched as Eva's did as well.

"Eva...I'm sorry!" Amber told her as she stared down into her mysterious green eyes.

She smiled as Eva let out a soft giggle. "It's just fine, Amber. How was school?"

"Great!" She chirped as she stayed still on top of her. She did not know exactly why, but she found herself to be just fine straddling Eva on the middle floor, not caring who saw. And something told Amber Eva did not give a damn either, as she laid there staring up at Amber with those magnificent green eyes.

"That's good," Eva said with a smile as Amber felt her hands move so they rested on her hips.

She let out a nervous chuckle as she felt this. The question she wished to ask Joel before popped back up in her mind, and since her and Joel were not on wonderful terms, she decided to go ahead and ask the girl who laid comfortably under her.