"Nah not at all, I ain't no 'psycho killer' ma." I said, chuckling. She laughed a little bit then agreed to come with me.

"Okay, but let me tell my girls I'm leaving." She said, walking back to the food court. I followed her and signaled Jordan to come here.

"I got her to come home with me." We said in usison. We busted out in a fit of laugher and dapped eachother up.

"That shit crazy, I guess hoes hang with hoes." Jordan, as the Sidney and her friend with the blue hair joined us. I would love to have a 3 some with these 2 girls.

We went to Jordan car and they got in the backseat. Jordan dropped me and Sidney off at my house before going back to his crib. I noticed my mama car was gone and I said a silent thankyou to god for that, but my pops' (I don't call that nigga daddy cause thats that gay shit) was in the driveway. I didn't mind though, he met a couple of my hoes and I don't have a problem introducing him to this one.

"You living big ain't you?" Sidney said as we walked in the house. I just simply shrugged my shoulders and nodded.

My pops was sitting on the couch shouting at the tv. He was watching ESPN and I realized I missed half of the fucking game! The game went on a commercial and he turned his attention towards me and Sidney.

"Nigga you missin da' game, it's a good one to." He said to me. His thick New Orleans accent still hasn't worn off.

"Aye pops, this Sidney. Sidney, this my old man." I said.

"Hey Mr. Alsina, its a pleasure to meet you." Sidney said, biting her lip. This hoe would have the nerve to try to flirt with my own damn father in front of me. I didn't care though, I'm used to all the hoes tripping over my pops.

"Wassup." My daddy said with a simple head nod and walked to the kitchen. I know he wouldn't dare flirt back. One reason is cause Sidney is like half his age and another reason is cause my mama would whoop his ass and Sidney ass if he even thought about it. I grabbed Sidney hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom.

"You didn't tell me August Alsina was your daddy." Sidney said.

"I didn't think I needed to." I said, taking off my jacket.

"Well thats something I wo-" I cut her off by placing a rough kiss on her lips. She kissed back, but she pulled back a while later.

"What you doing?" She asked when I started feeling on her thigh. I sighed in fustration cause I came across plenty of bitches like Sidney. Play the act where they don't know that all I was is sex.

"Cut the bullshit Sidney. You know you came here to fuck, so let's stop waisting time and do it." I said. She starred at me for a minute before starting to undress. I smirked in satisfaction and also started removing my clothing.

When we was both completely naked, I attacked her with another kiss. I love rough sex and I hate that slow passionate shit. I reached in my wallet and pulled out a magnum. I slid it on my almost hard dick and immediately shoved it into Sidney. She let a ear piercing scream and I froze in place.

"Whats wrong? You want me to stop?" I said.

"No, keep going." She whimpered. I started pumping in and out of her while she let out small cries in my ear. After a while, she was moaning like she aint had no dick before.

I moved my hips in small circles as I stroked her wet cave. She was tight, but a little to tight. Skye was just right..It was like her walls was giving my dick a big warm hug. With Sidney..it felt like her pussy aint want my dick to leave.

When Sidney came, I quickly pulled out of her. I didn't even bother to wait for my nut to come cause that woulda took all day. When I reached down to take the condom off, I realized it was covered in blood.

"Sidney what the fuck is this?!" I said.

"Ummm...I started my period?" She stated in more of a question than a answer.

"Yo ass aint start yo period! You was a fucking virgin!" I said, instantly regretting sticking my dick her.

"Yeah.." She said uneasily.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me before I fucked you!" I yelled. Good thing my room is sound proof. I'm sure my nosy ass pops would have been came up here to see what was going on.

"I don't know. Something about you made me ready to loose it." She said.

"Get dressed. You going home." I said. I grabbed my phone, looked up the number for a cab service and called.

"Aye, 2341 Pine Wood Dr., make it quick." I said, hanging up. I can do shit like that, cause I run shit like that.

"You making me take a cab?" Sidney said, now fully dressed.

"Yeah, I hope you ain't think I was taking you home .." I said, trying not to laugh . I never let girls, especially hoes who fuck easily in my car. Thats just something I will not do. She sat there and stared at me with a glare on her face. I heard the cab horn blow and I got up.

"Come on." I said. She still sat there and looked at me.

"KING, DID YOU CALL A CAB?" My mama yelled from downstairs. I opened the door so she could hear me.

"YEAH MA, I'M COMING!" I yelled back. Sidney finally got up and followed me downstairs. My mama was sitting on the couch and Skye was sitting in between her legs getting her hair curled. My pops was sitting in the love seat and Angel was sitting on the floor in front of Skye. Once I came in the living room, all the attention turned to me and Sidney. I didn't bother introducing her to them cause they won't be ever seeing her again.

I walked Sidney outside and shut the door behind me.

"I hate you King, delete my fucking number you dog." She said, getting in the cab and slamming the door. I chuckled and handed the cab driver a hundred dollar bill.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." I said, walking back in the house.

They was talking about something, but the room got quiet when I walked in. I sat down on the love seat and stared at Skye as my mama curled her hair. I wish it was her that I was in my room fucking a couple of minutes ago. I felt like a bitch when I fucked her though cause I was trying like hell not to cum first, to the point where I was curling my damn toes.