~Chapter Nine~

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Oh." I say, sadness in my voice as I'm knocked down from the enthusiasm.

"But!" HE says, instantly perking up, "I already have a copy of it, album art and all." He says, pulling a wrapped package out of the door pocket.

"No way." I say, smiling spreading across my face. "No fucking way!!" I say as he hands it to me, and before even unwrapping it, I hug him. I hold him tightly and rock side to side as I chant, "thank you"'s into his ear. He laughs slightly as he hugs me back. When he releases me, he only pulls back slightly, as if he's about to do something, then he looks into my eyes, his blues eyes staring deeply into my green ones. His eyes are a darker blue than Niall's, but they're still beautiful.

"Well, open it!" He says, breaking eye contact and reaching for my hand, which was still wrapped around him, and waves the CD in front of my face. I laugh and take it from it. I rip off the wrappings and look at the CD.

"I like the art." I say as I look at the cover, it's cool, very him. He laughs and tips his head in acknowledgement as I flip the CD over to look at the list of songs. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You was on +, what are you trying to pull here, Sheeran?" I ask with a smile.

"It's a remix with different lyrics." He says with a small smile.

"OH! Who's the song, 'My Love' about?" I ask with a smile.

"Oh, this wonderful girl." He says with a wink, and I blush. As he says that, the limo stops.

"We're here!" Zayn announces. Being as I was the last one in the limo, I'm the first one out. I open the door and there's a wave of flashes. Quickly, Ed reaches across and slams the door shut.

"Shit." He says and he and Zayn exchange glances.

"Someone told the paparazzi you guys were going to be here, huh?" Bella asks and Zayn and Ed nod.

"Driver," Ed says, "Take us to the back entrance please." The driver nods and the limo is in motion once again. After a few minutes, the car stops and I open the door again. No flashes this time, but an alley way. I get out, and Ed tumbles out after me, followed by Zayn and Bella. Ed leads the way, and Zayn takes Bella's hand and Bella blushes slightly. Ed still leading the way, we walk into the restaurant and we get seated. I'm sitting next to Ed and across from Bella. When we order, Ed places an order for me, and it annoyed the fuck outta me. Ed kind of talked to me, but more so Bella and Zayn. We eat, get back in the limo and the limo drops Bella and I off first, Ed hugs me while in the limo and says his goodbye, leaving me to awkwardly walk into the building with Bella and Zayn.

"I think I'll take the stairs." I say as I foresee an even more awkward elevator ride with the two of them.

"In those heels?" Bella asks with disbelief. I slip them off and she laughs a little as I head up the stairs. Ugh. May I just say that the walking up to the tenth story is probably the highlight of the night, which makes this whole night even worse. Luckily, it gives me time to think. I know as soon as I step into our apartment, Jared will want to hear all about our dates and Bella will want to express all her thoughts on Zayn and how adorable she thinks he is. I'm looking down at my phone, yes, the same brick I've had forever, why? Because it's a brick so it hasn't broken yet, and why replace something that isn't broken? Anyway, I'm looking down at my phone and checking the time, 9:41, when I run into someone and my phone falls from my hand and slips down a couple of stairs.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" A familiar voice says. I reach for my phone, but he grabs it and hands it to me before I can get it. "Hey, one of my old best friends used to have a phone like this." He says as he hands me my phone, but I keep my eyes trained on the ground, letting my hair fall into my face. I don't think he recognized me.