"Midnight!!"

"Damn.." you muttered and looked down to see the whip on the ground and grabbed it facing the dinosaur again, then you whistled at Stiggy.

Stiggy looked at you and roared, running towards you. With a quick reflex you spun the rope before throwing it at Stiggy, but you missed it. You tried again but missed it again. You then did it one more time until you got the whip wrapped around the body but not the neck, worried you will hurt him. Y/N then pulled the rope down causing Stiggy to fall down into the ground dragging himself to the ground towards you as he touched your foot. You untied the rope and threw it to the ground, slowly raising your hand toward Stiggy and he flinched. You went back to getting your hand closer as you touched the face of the dinosaur. Stiggy's eyes softened including his body until he let you touch him. Eijiro, Midnight, and everyone else gasped in awe at the scene in front of them. You were having a good moment when you heard the siren. This caused you and Stiggy to get up quick.

"You need to go now. They will take you."

Stiggy did what he was told and ran as fast as he can while looking back at you before disappearing as the police cars came before they could see Stiggy. Thanks to Midnight who got it covered without telling them about the dinosaur because she finds no threat from Stiggy and gave you credit for the help much to your embarrassment as you were being praised along with the citizens and so as Eijiro. Though you could tell that Eijiro is slightly jealous and felt ashamed for being scared and not moving or do something to take action. After the whole questioning and praising, you and Eijiro were about to leave when Midnight called you.

"You there with a (F/C) hair! That was really cool of you to fight like a hero!"

"Oh, well thanks."

"You know, you should come and attend to U.A. one day! You will be a great hero! We could really use some students like you to come and join."

Now that made Y/N surprised with the invitation.

"Sure! I'll think about it. Thanks, Midnight."

"Don't think too long! See ya soon!"

With that she walked away for more patrol.

"Midnight sure admires you. You already had a fan from the pro!" Eijiro exclaimed with his eyes sparkled.

Y/N gave him the look of deadpan.

"What?"

"You're being negative on yourself aren't you?"

"W-What do you mean?"

"I could see it through your eyes. Eijiro, you don't have to blame yourself for not acting. You're just scared. But I know that you are doing your best and this is just the beginning of trying to be brave when you have to be."

Eijiro didn't know what to say, she saw right through him like an open book.

"Come on. Let's go home."

Eijiro just nodded and followed without a word until something came up from his mind.

"So...what kind of dinosaur was that, that we saw earlier? It looks almost like Crimson Riot with a rock head."

"It's the Stygimoloch. But I prefer to call him, Stiggy. It's easy to remember. Although, I have a feeling that other dinosaurs are roaming around the world."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. And I think I know why I want to become a hero."

"What is it then?"

Y/N turned and gave him the smirk and touched her lips with her finger in a hushed way.

"It's a secret."