......

That made him speechless for a moment before his eyes sparkled.

"So manly!!!"

"Right...I know.." you sweatdropped.

"Let's head to training area."

Y/N nodded not aware of something coming straight toward them as they were walking down the street.

"Look out!" someone warned.

They turned and yelped to see the dinosaur with a really hard head like a rock is ready to headbutt them and ran towards them in speed.

"What the?!" Eijiro shrieked.

Y/N recognized that dinosaur. The time when she was about to get sold by those filthy rich people. The Stygimoloch.

She wondered how that dinosaur get here and what happened to other dinosaurs she saw

She wondered how that dinosaur get here and what happened to other dinosaurs she saw. Her mind was cut off by Eijiro's shriek again and looked to see it coming closer and closer. Without thinking, she pushed him out of the way taking a hit instead as she got pushed hard by the hard head. She managed to hold her ground using her feet below as she dragged the street a bit before stopping. Everyone even Eijiro were shocked that she wasn't injured.

"Man, that dinosaur is hard." you muttered rubbing your chest in pain.

Stygimoloch shook his head from a hard hit to keep his head from spinning and ran after her again as she easily dodged him.

"Does anyone have a whip or a rope?!" you called for anyone.

Everyone shook their heads as they tried to search for it. Eijiro though was watching in awe at her determination. Y/N gave that hard head dinosaur the glare using her intimidation glowing red eyes as he flinched a bit. Suddenly, the whip was thrown out of nowhere and wrapped it around the dinosaur making him roar. She turned to find that woman who was wearing the most inappropriate clothing with dark purple hair and blue eyes.

"It's Midnight!" the man exclaimed with a blush on his face.

"The R-Rated hero!!"

"What kind of animal is that? I have never seen that one before!" Midnight wondered.

"That's the Stygimoloch! It is a dinosaur that was here before us. Somehow the scientists brought him back along with other dinosaurs." Y/N explained keeping an eye on the dinosaur.

"A dinosaur? I thought they were supposed to be extinct. Scientists must be smart." she muttered.

Suddenly, the Stygimoloch pulled the whip back to set himself free and managed to drag Midnight, shocking her.

"It's...strong!!"

Midnight tried to pull it back but Stiggy made her fly towards him and headbutt her on the gut with his hard head. Midnight coughed in pain and crashed towards the wall.