5.Finding Out The Power(part 1/2)

"Ha ha ha" we laughed together!
Hobi then called Suga and said where would he sleep.

Namjoon: There are 10 rooms in the palace.
We then chose our rooms. The room serial was like this:- the 1st room was Jin's. It was nearest to the kitchen as he has to cook😉. Then Namjoon,thenSuga, Imvia, Alisha,Jungkook,Hobi,Jimin,Taehyung and then I. I wanted to be next to the girls. But Tae stopped me and at that time they already have chosen their room.

Taehyung POV

Thank god! I stopped Y/n! Otherwise she would be in another room. *relief sigh!* "Y/n! Y/n!"screaming jer name I left for her.

Y/n POV

Why did tae did this!😕ohh! This boy!

*Time skipped*

"OK the food is ready!! Come here!!"
"Yes! Yes! Coming, Jin"
"We are also coming!" said the rest.

Nice smell was coming from the kitchen.

In the afternoon

Ting tong*the bell rang*
I opened the door. It was Miss Jennie.

Miss Jennie: We are going in the village. We are gonna have a tour and during that we will find out our answers. First we are going in the water benders village. Then fire benders , air benders and the earth benders village. OK get ready !
We all got ready and started for the journey!

In the water benders village

Hobi : Wow!! This place is amazing!

Everywhere was covered in snow. People were using their water bending skills in different works. The children were playing with water. It was a nice view.

Miss Jennie: So, we are gonna find out if any of you are water bender here. Here is Jisoo. She will help you guys with this.

Jisoo: Hi ! I'm Jisoo. Nice to meet you guys. Please, follow me.

Then we followed her. She went in a big castle like house. And then she lead us through a We were in front of a big lake. It was very beautiful!
Imvia : This lake is very beautiful!
Jisoo: Everybody take a deep breath and put a hand in the lake. If anyone is a water bender it will lit the water.

We all put our hands in the water of the lake and then......
All of our eyes were closed. Then Miss Jennie said that it is enlightened!!
A warm air felt inside by body as I were a bit tensed! What will happen! But yes, some of us are benders and that's a relief! *sigh*
We all opened our eyes!!
Then we saw that the water was enlightened in Imvia and Jin's side. A blue light is in their hair! They opened their eyes and their eyes were blue! It seemed that they were not in theirselves!
Suddenly Jisso grabbed Jin and Jennie grabed Imvia. We all rushed to them!
Y/n: Thank god you all are OK Imvia and Jin!!*Jin were still looking at Jisoo*
Jin: Yeah! We are okay.
Alisha: That means that you two are water benders!!
Imvia: Wow! I'm feeling an strange strength inside me!
Jin: Me too!!
Miss Jennie: Congratulations to both of you! You are water benders!
Jisoo: You have got the power to control water. But you have to learn it. Btw Congrats!
Jin: Thank you. Jimin then pinched him in the back. He then coughed! *cough* He then gave a smirking look to Jin!
Suga: Umm,its actually amazing!Congrats Jin and Imvia.
We all congratulated them! He then spread his hands to shake for Imvia. Imvai then shook her hands with him!
Alisha : *cough**cough*
Imvia then smikred at her in a angry pose!
Jimin, tae, me and shobi were laughing silently!
Miss Jennie: Let's go to the fire benders village now. We also have to go to the other villages too. Hurry up!!
We all then headed there.

In Fire benders village

Miss Jennie: We are here.
We all saw that everybody here is very busy in their works. Some were using fires in different machines. Everyone seemed very passionate.
Mr Kai: Welcome here children!
Miss Jennie: Mr. Kai will help you here.
Mr. Kai: So we have to go in the palace of this village.
We reached there.
Miss Jennie told that he is the king of this palace before.
So obviously he is a fire bender.
Joon: Its an awesome palace!!
Really, it is very big!!
Jungkook: Yes, its amazing.
Mr. Kai: Here is a stone which is very important in fire nation. We are going to that stone.
Then he took us in a secret place of the palace. It was pretty dark. Then suddenly he threw a ball of fire in the fire place . The room flooded with the light.
After that he said," We all gonna touch this stone. But its very dangerous. Only fire benders can touch it. But there is no other options! In order to find out who is the fire bender among us , we have to do this."
Jungkook: We are read.
Everybody seemed a little tensed.
Then we all made our mind and.....
"On the count of three__ two__one---"
Excluding Imvia and Jin , we all put our hands in the stone...Then suddenly Me, Tae,Alisha, Joon,Yoongi and Hobi felt a huge strength against us! We all scattered at a great speed. Alisha was the one who scattered at a huge distance......While Jungkook and Jimin were in fire!!They were still sticked tothe stone! Their hair became a fire flame! Their eyes were dark red like flame!!! We all became scared. Then Mr. Kai removed them from the stone. All happend before we could understand anything!
Jungkook then rushed to Alisha. She was faded,he then grabbed her and took her in his hands. Then we all went in a room of the palace. He placed her in the bed.
We all were super tensed!!
Y/n: What will happen now!! Ohh!!
Imvia then besprinkled some water in her face......
Miss Jennie: Don't be tensed. She will be okay..............

                              ______________________________
                                           To be continued