CHAPTER TIGA

Lee Zhin POV

The sound of footsteps echoed through the empty hall, his eyes glancing back and forth to take the unfamilliar surrounding. The white wall have some sort of weird big pictures framed on the wall, each showing a weird pattern of runes that he fails to decipher. He realesed a huge breath that he isn't aware he is holding and somehow, he knows this is nothing but a dream.

His sharp eyes is alert and his body tensed, preparing to defend himself in case of anything, something, or someone appear and tried to harm him.  Strange dreams are nothing unfamilliar to Lee Zhin, he always had to experience one once a week. And he knows he can't wake up unless he followed through the dream, like a puppet he is. So he continued to walk through the hall, hoping that nothing too gruesome will appear this time.

One step.

Two step.

Three一

'Meow?'

Utterly confused and bewildered Lee Zhin spun so fast he almost can hear his neck snapping from the abrupt movement. He expected to see a weird looking creature, perhaps with a body of cockroach, a tail of lion, and a head of eagle. Just like his previous nightmare encounter.

Yet there it is, on the floor. Trembling in fear, or perhaps hunger, was a little kitten. A ginger one, and it looks like one month old at least. Lee Zhin carefully makes his way to the little kitten, wary just in case the kitten suddenly shifted to something weird. His steps slow and firm, making sure everything is safe.

When he is just one step away from the kitten, nothing happened. The kitten craned its little neck to look up at him, and some sort of intelligence that wasn't suppose to be in an animal can be seen through its honey brown eyes. He gingerly crouched and scooped the little creature in his hands, and somehow the moment he did, everything rushed into him.

Pleasure. Lots of it.

It doesn't make sense. How could he experience such a pleasure by touching a cat? The thought disgusts him, yet he grunts when the pleasure started to overwhelm him, drowning his sane thoughts...

However, his dream is forgotten the moment he came back to reality, where an annoying shrill jerked him awake.

The blaring alarm sound echoed through the room, making him groaned in annoyance and accidentally smacked the alarm- bless the alarm, it dropped to the floor and shattered into pieces. The sound of the alarm shattering immediately wake him up, well, actually wake him up from his weird dream.

Feeling rather dismayed at the bad start of the morning, Lee Zhin crouched to pick up the alarm, or what is supposedly the remains of it. 'This is why I didn't use my phone as an alarm.' He thought to himself. His phone wont survive the force of his hand, and he probably had to buy new phone every month if he decided that a phone makes a better alarm than an annoyingly clock that let out a deafening shrill every morning to wake him up.

He tossed the shattered alarm into the trashcan and ruffled his hair infront of the mirror. He looks tired, having studied until midnight the day before to make sure he will be ahead of everyone- even the teachers. Lee Zhin glanced at his phone, the square device shows that his group class had excitedly blabbed all through the night about the trip一 oh yes the trip. He almost groaned in happiness at the thought of having no homework to do for a day. He had enough, a top student need a little rest too sometime.

He peeled his black shirt and grey sweatpants off his body, his glorious body on full view. Tanned skin and six packs can be seen. Or not. Since his curtain is closed tightly. It's not like theres some pervert reading about his daily morning routine... right?

Lee Zhin closed his bathroom, and the sound of splashing showers can be heard in the room. And on top of the table, where he spend the night before studying nonstop, a few pictures can be seen. It was poorly hidden, probably due to his haste to sleep in his sleepy state.

The pictures revealed the same girl in every picture.

Straight black hair.
A slightly slit honey brown eyes.
A curvy 'S' shaped body.
Fair and pale skinned.

The pictures itself is nothing strange, it was just normal pictures from the class pictures and festivals with classmate. Except the the girl is cropped from the rest of the pictures and instead, lay on top of his table. The rest of the pictures can be seen in the trashcan. The person can be none other than the...

Jeanne Ming.

A chinese classmate from his class.

Thor's note: Oh my god this chapter is so short I'm so sorry but I'm still trying to get used to writing from a male point of view..
Please vote 🌟 or comment. Thank you.