Wondering

December 19, 2019

I want to know what is going to happen to me. It's been a long time since I have been with somebody and I can help but wonder if I'll be with someone again. Will it be real? Will they actually be honest with me? Will I trust them to be honest? To always be there for me?

I try and imagine what I will be like in the future. I keep saying that I don't want kids but what if I actually have some kids? I have always said that I would never go through that pain, but I don't know. Some day, maybe it could happen. 

Most of my friends have boyfriends, the only friend that doesn't have someone is a guy friend of mine. Honestly if he wanted someone there is this crazy ex of his that would take him back in a heartbeat. Often times I feel so lonely and wonder....will I find someone again? 

My older sibling has a boyfriend and my younger sister has guys that she likes. Here I am, sitting here, writing about how lonely I am. Pathetic I know.

For the most part I'm ok. I just don't like to be pityed when I tell people that I don't have a boyfriend. I don't like it when people make fun of the fact that even though I have had two 'boyfriends' I've never had a first kiss. Those are some of the things that I can't stand.

Maybe that's why I have a need sometimes to find a boyfriend. Like that is the only way I can be happy. Which it isn't. For the past year (most of the year) I have been happy being single. It hasn't bothered me as much as I thought. 

I don't know. I'll be ok. 

I'll be okay.....

-An Unknown Girl