[Chapter 2] U.A

~IZUKU'S VIGILANTE OUTFIT ABOVE WITH SLIGHT CHANGES~

That is what Izuku's vigilante outfit looks like but the colors are different. The bottom of the mask is dark green and fades into light green towards the top. The belt is grey. His gloves are three-fingered and black-his thumbs and index fingers are not covered-. The main part of his suit is dark green and the stripe-like things and things on his lower arms are black (like in the picture). Instead of the ripped hood in the back, he has an actual not-ripped hood (hood is dark green like the main part of his suit). He wears black combat boots and pure black skinny jeans.

HOPE THAT MADE SENSE!

~ONTO THE STORY~

I crouched down and started surveying the area. From my view on the rooftop, I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. Somewhere to my right, a terrified scream settled in the distance. I quickly hopped up and bounded across the rooftops towards the sound. 

I stopped short when I saw a figure on the roof heading the same direction. Quickly, I ducked behind the ledge of the roof and studied the scene before me. It looks like another man that's looking for a fun time. The burly, and probably drunk man, had cornered a woman and was stalking towards her with a creepy grin on his face.

I completely ignored the figure who was now on the rooftop in front of me and I jumped into the fray. I landed silently in front of the woman. The man, taken aback by my sudden appearance, took a cautious step forward. 

In the blink of an eye, I was behind the man. I sent a powerful kick to the back of his knee and he crumpled like paper. I took this opportunity to grab his head and slam it against the wall. Effectively knocking him out, but not quite killing him. 

I pulled a zip tie from my utility belt and tied his hands up. The unknown figure had jumped down and checked to make sure the civilian wasn't harmed. He turned around and I immediately recognized him as one of my favorite heroes.

Eraserhead. 

"Hello Black Rabbit," Eraserhead deadpanned. "You know I have to try to take you in right?"

I smirked, unbeknownst to him due to my mask, "You'll have to catch me first."

With that, I scaled the rooftop in an instant. Leaving a frustrated Eraserhead in the dust. 

~ERASERHEADS P.O.V~

"Dammit," I growled. 

He got away again. How am I supposed to catch this vigilante? What makes it even worse is that it looks like a kid. What must have happened in this kid's life to make him a vigilante?

Of course, like with any vigilante, the police are on every heroes' back to catch him. Even though I don't think he's breaking the law. I've never seen him use a quirk.

I sighed as I called the police. They would need an incident report since I saw The Black Rabbit. Plus I have to turn this rapist in. 

"Hello, Musutafu police. How may I help you?" a female voice responded.

"It's Eraserhead. I have a criminal and I just saw a vigilante."

"Ok, we'll get someone over there to take the criminal and get your report," she responded promptly."

I hung up after that, they'd receive my location through my phone, so no need for more social interaction. 

As I waited, my mind drifted back to that vigilante. He was weird. The only Pro Heroes who have ever seen him are me, Present Mic, Midnight, and Endeavor. It seems like he only shows himself to who he... wants to, I guess? 

But that doesn't make sense. His one encounter with Endeavor was hostile, so I doubt it was on purpose. Endeavor probably saw him tied up with a villain and took the chance to chase him. Of course, everyone else who has seen him has tried to chase him, including me. 

But somehow he ended up disappearing. It's like he has some type of invisibility quirk. But I don't think he does. 

I heard the faint sound of sirens in the distance. I sighed in exasperation, "This might take a while."

~IZUKU'S P.O.V~

I stumbled into my room, exhausted. I had just finished an 8-hour patrol. The night had been pretty quiet, but I did meet Eraserhead again.

Eraserhead was basically the only hero I looked up to. He doesn't like all the attention and fame that comes with being a hero. He saves people and doesn't get gratitude in return. But even so, he continues to save people. He is one of the very few heroes who aren't corrupt, like Endeavor.

I hate Endeavor. Not only is he a hero who just wants fame, money, and to be number 1, but he also kills villains and civilians alike without reason. I shuddered remembering my encounter with him last month. 

Silently, I got out of my vigilante outfit and put it away in a secret compartment under my bed. I eased into some pajamas and hopped in bed. As I lay in bed, I wished my life was different.

I wished my mom didn't blame me for my dad leaving her.

I wished heroes weren't corrupt.

I wished I didn't have to hide the truth.

~~~

"HEY BITCH!" my mom yelled, barging into my room.

"YOU GOT A LETTER!" she threw it at my face and slammed the door on the way out. 

I flinched at the loud noise and hesitantly grabbed the letter. 'From U.A'

Oh, SHIT!

I totally forgot I tried to get into U.A. I hastily ripped open the letter. A hologram appeared above the letter and it was All Might. I grimaced at the sight of him. 

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE QUALIFIED TO ENTER U.A!"

I gaped at the hologram, tuning out the rest of All Might's words. I mean I can't say I didn't expect this. I have literally already finished college. A perk of one of my quirks is extreme intellect. And, getting into U.A is more of an excuse to escape my mother. She's not abusive, but I can't stand to hear her mangled sobs as she falls asleep... because of me.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Well, I can't try out for the hero course. One, I'm going to put down that I'm quirkless, which technically isn't true. And two, I can't risk people seeing my fighting style and connect the dots. Would they even let a 'quirkless' student into their 'oh so prestigious school'? 

The hologram had finished while I was thinking, I managed to catch that the exams were next Sunday. I guess that leaves one option, the General Education Course. Because hell if I'm going to try out for the support course. I lay back down in my bed quietly. 

What if he's there? That could pose some issues. Especially because he knows about my quirks. 

This is gonna be a lloonngg week.

~~~

A/N-Hey guys!!! Sorry if this chapter kinda sucks. It'll get better, but I really wanted to make a chapter + I'm sick so I can't really think too well. BUT, I'm keeping my promises, I will be posting a good bit of chapters since I'm on Christmas break. Also in case you haven't noticed I fricking love Aizawa.