Chapter5~the summation of me & him~

A/N:::::::This is a damn early update for you guys...
but guys I'm hurt cuz you're not voting * pout *
Even some comment ( I'M NOT COMPLAINING HEYY..PLZZ COMMENT ALSO)
but dint vote..* pout *
Please VOTEEEE...
AND VOTE ALL THE CHAPS IF U REALLY LIKE THE STORY...
CUZ EVERY VOTE COUNTS:-)
THANK YOU...

and DO READ the meanings of italic non-English terms after the chap and also A FEW WORDS for the games written in the chapter..

ENJOY!!!!

**********************************************************************

" A successful marriage requires falling
in love many times, always with the
same person."
-Mignon McLaughlin

************************************

Chapter5~the summation of me & him~

My eye-lids are weighing like led. Now this is the time for going to bashor.. But I really don't feel like doing fun in bashor..

I need....sleep..

I excuse the others and go to the washroom..

Splash..

Splash..

Splash..

Splashing water is the only thing I can do to drive away sleep now...

I did some other business and after splashing another good amount of water I wipe my face...

But I've ruined my venarasi saree pretty well...

My bossom area is completely wet..

F*ck!!

Now I've to spend my night being the water-maiden...

It's not that I feel uncomfortable...

But I don't feel comfortable either under the gaze of this professor guy...

Being a light dizzy I enter the bashor room...

Oh oh oh!!

This guy has talent really..

First out of now where he has added himself in my life and in the room it's look like he has pretty impressed everyone by his oh-so-bloody-flirting-atti..

And on the mattress there is no room for me except some inches left beside him!!

A few inches only for the bride!!

My siblings and some of my nasty aunts with big mouths have settled themselves comfortably around him and on everywhere on the mattress...

And he is delivering something to these all curious spectators...

ENOUGH!!!!!!

" Mala...can you bring a paan for me??"

Ah-ha now don't judge me.

I've always a thing for paan..

I mean in every party I eat paan more than the meal..and you can say I eat paan only in a party...

But since continuous eating of paan ruins teeth that's why I only eat it in occasions... and in my very own wedding me not eating paan is not right...

So I call Mala to bring it and also to make some room for me on the mattress far from him ...

Evil sister I'm haha...